• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

1 day 1 park WDW Magic Your Way Ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 day 1 park WDW Magic Your Way Ticket

tinkerbelle1956

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
217   0   0
I know this is a really odd request and I need a 12 step Disney program.
I just returned last Tuesday and I'm already going back. I wanted to do MNSSHP again and I found a RT flight for $99.00. In staying with my friend 9/28 till 10/2. We are doing the Halloween party 9/29 and I would love to go to Animal Kingdom one day.
I know we have some cast members on our forum. If you have a comp ticket that you would like to sell, I'm offering $50.00 plus a nice LÊ zap. This will remain between you & whomever can help.
If you can, please PM me and we can work out the details. I know this is a long shot but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back