• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

$10 Added Stuff! Now 2 PODMs 7 Pixar Mystery 3 Disney Auctions Beloved Tales Jumbos

Status
Not open for further replies.
$10 Added Stuff! Now 2 PODMs 7 Pixar Mystery 3 Disney Auctions Beloved Tales Jumbos
Almost halfway there guys!! :)

I should add that once 50 spots are sold, I will probably start taking payments and having everyone give their pick order to speed the process up a bit. Expect the pinpics list sometime this weekend or Monday at the latest :)

Adding another PODM! Just have to decide which one :) This one will be a random add and I have a special prize for the person getting the last spot too!

If this doesn't fill up in the next 10 days, I will cancel but just break it into smaller games :) And yes Onlera, your vote does count! :)

Game closed for lack of interest, new awesome, amazing all PP and AP Game incoming (including an AP Snow White PODM with card- it was given as a prize at a previous Pin Event)!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back