• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

$10 slotPin 46192: DisneyShopping.com - Photo Booth Series (Roger and Jessica Rabbit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
$10 slotPin 46192: DisneyShopping.com - Photo Booth Series (Roger and Jessica Rabbit)

sicarius terrosus

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
A Jessica game! Who doesn't love this feisty gal!? The grand prize of this game is the Photo booth pin, featuring Jessica and roger.

This game will have 25 slots at the price of $10 a slot! shipping is 5.25 for as many entries as you wish

Payment can be sent to kumakobuns @ gmail.com Please state your forum name and spots requested in the notes

Each slot will contain random non-CM non-HM pins. There will be no "cheapy" filler pins in the slots (in this or any of my games)

Payment is due within 24 hours of requesting a slot. Slots purchases are unlimited, you may buy as many as you wish.

I've also decided to try something a little different (Mods please let me know if this is fine) You may purchase a slot for another member/trader (My games are all open to DPF members and non=members alike) Simply PM me the requested slot and persons name and ta'da! I will also need said members mailing info.

Pins will ship when one of the following conditions is met:

20 or more slots are filled

2 and a half weeks from this date have passed

Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have =]

SLOTS.

1-
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-