• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

101 Dalmations POMH

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 Dalmations POMH
Hi,

If you have room, can you please put me down for two. I would love Pongo and Perdita or puppies. Thank you.

I know it's not until november but could you put me on a future list for a lady and the tramp POMH for november? Just one with lady and tramp in the scene, if at all possible if not just lady or just tramp would be fine too!

I know it's in november but I am pre-emptive striking xD!

I want one exactly like the one I picked out in the pin dream I had that I told you about..:)

You always pick out such great ones and I love every character in this film, so as always, I trust your judgement to get some great scenes. Thanks again for doing this!

I'd like to be on the waiting list for 2. I think I'd be happy with any character as long as you can see their face, but I guess if given the choice I'd want the puppies and/or Pongo and Perdita and/or Cruella.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back