• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! 17" LE Coronation Elsa BNIB

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! 17" LE Coronation Elsa BNIB

Selithiel

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey all, I've got to let go of another doll (watching my collection dwindle hurts!). So up for sale I have a BNIB Coronation Elsa. I'm looking to get around $325 shipped with tracking, insurance, and all that good stuff. I still have the original disney shipper box, so I'll be double-boxing her when I ship out. Feel free to check my feedback on here!

46U55uS.jpg

http://imgur.com/a/4OrLw Here's a link to the album with the rest of the pictures!

Last edited:
Hey guys, after seeing some more recent sold prices off of eBay I'm lowering the asking price (meaning I AM taking offers). I'm looking to get $355 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back