• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2" wide Pin Lanyards for sale.

2" wide Pin Lanyards for sale.

rohad

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
We have 2" pin lanyards for sale. Solid colors are 11.00, we also have checkered patterns for 13.00. here are a couple pictures..

lanyard7.jpg lanyard5.jpg

right now, I have black, green, light blue in solid. blue and black checkers, yellow and black checkers, purple and white checkers on a white lanyard. is there a particular color you need?

If you manage to find a pink material, I would love one!

If not, I guess a black one would be fine. . . . LOL

I'm interested in two of these - one black and one dark blue if you can. Thanks. Oh, how long are they and what is on the end? Important to me.

I'm interested in two of these - one black and one dark blue if you can. Thanks. Oh, how long are they and what is on the end? Important to me.

How long do you want it???? and on the end is a metal half ring so you can hang keys or your AP or whatever. these are custom pieces so I can make any length you want.

Back