• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2017 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2017 Pin Releases
AHAHAHAHAHA! Merlin complains they don't do an Aladdin anniversary pin and they do FIVE. LMAO.

From bepinpared on IG:

mls6SfF.jpg

Seriously. Popular characters and a limit of three per person. Last year it was two per and they still sold out in a day or two. I hope Vanellope will last until this evening but I'm not counting on it.

That does not bode well for Aladdin.... At least they're limit one per person...

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

The line is starting to get longer. It’s a bit of a tease cuz I assumed it was super long, and when I got to the alley, @pincrazy and I were like, “that’s it?” Haha

Also they’re still taking toy donations although pins sold out. I wonder how many people will still donate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Decided to stop collecting Aladdin, eh? That was really the simplest solution to the whole problem! :p

The truly tragic part is that Disney's mind readers just heard him say he's safe. I expect them to release a pin of Hercules pulling the sword from a stone that's really the Genie in disguise any second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back