• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2017 PTD Discussion Thread - UPDATED 11/28/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, i'm thinking the next flip will take awhile. I like the rhino but don't like that he's holding the ax, so yipee for nothing i need LOL.

Of them I enjoy Roscoe and Desoto. Not sure if I need it or not. But then again I wasn't sure if I needed Crackle and I did.

I'm still waiting for them to release that Eilonwy they previewed a while ago, hopefully it comes out soon! :D

The set may be underwhelming for a lot of people, but there were actually two of the three that I wanted for myself. That almost never happens. And, it is the first EVER pin of the Rhino Guard, even counting pins with groups of Robin Hood characters.

The set may be underwhelming for a lot of people, but there were actually two of the three that I wanted for myself. That almost never happens. And, it is the first EVER pin of the Rhino Guard, even counting pins with groups of Robin Hood characters.
I think it's a pretty cool flip! Although, R&D are a bit smaller than regular PTDs.

So then anyone with this PTD is a Rhino completest! SWEET! I never thought I would be able to say that about any of my collections!

Yep! :)

There are a few things I have one or two pins of that make me a completist, hehehe - That's So Raven (one pin) and Brave Little Toaster (two pins). Hocus Pocus is a bit better but not by much (four pins, I believe...Winifred's Book, two marquees, and last year's Not So Scary pin).

Happened the other day, but Roscoe and DeSoto are sold out. Down to two.

I'm still waiting for Gideon (from "Pinocchio") that was previewed at the last big pin event in EPCOT last August...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back