• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2017 PTD Discussion Thread - UPDATED 11/28/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
2017 PTD Discussion Thread - UPDATED 11/28/17
Annnnd. I need to find a fish girl and harp girl. I think this is a nice flip, even Bogo is cool, though I don't collect him.

It's flipping tomorrow!

DSSH FB page post from last night:

Our latest set of Pin Trader Delight pins have sold out for the day. As a reminder, a new set will not be released until Sunday morning.

21032446_1662715180446578_1663838929597557212_n.jpg

There will be a line no later than 8, probably earlier. Everyone's anticipating Armored Baymax since he was previewed at last year's event and still needs to be released.

it needs to be anyone but Joy!

Not sure when people started arriving but there's probably 300 people at DSSH by now. Lined up in the alley.

At least four sets of vouchers have been passed out, in groups of 75 (allegedly).

Groups #1 & 2 have writing on it with information re PTDs (2 pp, not same style). And comes as 1 of 75, 2 of 75, etc.

Group #3 is just numbered 1, 2, 3 (not of 75) and has nemo on it. Group #4 same but has Sulley and Boo. Group #5 same, has Merida.

So glad it wasn't Joy though , imagine the look on Tessa's face of she'd missed her because of the pin event :)
I'm just glad it wasn't Gerald !
I feel the same way, I'm glad wasn't Joy. But, as always, I'm pleased to see a new fish girl. I think this is 5? I counted them on pinpics and came up with six including this new one. So one left? Maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back