• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2017 PTD Discussion Thread - UPDATED 11/28/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
2017 PTD Discussion Thread - UPDATED 11/28/17
I think that is a key part of what is happening.
Yeah I second that Ajk, there are a lot of people who are able to go out there during the Holiday week, and LAUSD has a whole week off for Thanksgiving, so more people would also be brining their kids.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Donald's an LE300 and Ariel/Eric is 400. Most people who bought two PTDs got Donald instead of Wasabi, which is why he would have been the first to go.

Let's see how long it takes Wasabi to sell out now...

Is there any chance of another flip today? Or is the crazy done?
I don't think they're doing another till Monday..
446fd29bc2a48b3fc5aeebbcf0067155.jpg

This is from DSSH FB

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Complete madness today lol. I managed to get all three PTDS from the newest flip, though! Wasabi still there and they said they aren’t flipping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And do these people make enough money off these pins to not be working? I mean, who has time to stay at DSSH for two days in a row?
When they're re-selling $17 pins for $60-$100 each and getting multiples each day, then yeah, these people are making a lot more money per day/per week than I do at my job. :/

Man, PTD has become a total snoozefest. They're really scraping the bottom of the barrel of characters now, aren't they? (No offense to the buzzard lovers out there!) I don't get it; I feel like there are still plenty of way more recognizable and interesting characters they're missing out on! Have they even done Tarzan and Jane yet??? Or Max Goof?? What about Milo, Kida, and other Atlantis characters? The gods from Hercules? The Sanderson Sisters? Joanna from Rescuers Down Under was arguably the most sought-after Crooked Comrade pin - how about a Joanna PTD? They could also do plenty of other "costume change" pins, like they've done before with characters like Belle, who has a peasant dress PTD and a winter cape PTD (yet, curiously, no yellow gown PTD yet.) Basically what I'm saying with this whole rant is that I need an Esmeralda Feast of Fools red dress PTD and I need it now. I spend so much money on you, Disney, and I ask for so little in return...

Yes, they really are scraping the bottom of the barrel. LOL. I wonder if they are trying to finish out what they have before they debut the PTDs on the cards. And, if so, how many more sets do they have to do that?

What have we done...? Lol. This was 2 days before the flipping madness began. I apologize to everyone who has agonized over this sudden bombardment of new-and-improved PTD's that starry and I *may* have inadvertently jinxed us all with. Although to be fair, I still don't have my Esmeralda PTD. So it might just be pure coincidence and not actual witchcraft/psychic powers.

will they do voucher raffle on monday now?

I doubt it. The only time they did the voucher raffle was for the release of the Baymax PTD that was first released to guests of the Villains Pin Trading Event (so people knew when it was coming out for the general public)

I doubt it. The only time they did the voucher raffle was for the release of the Baymax PTD that was first released to guests of the Villains Pin Trading Event (so people knew when it was coming out for the general public)
Aren't they starting toys for tots on Monday too. Do you think they'll have a big line for that? I've never done Toys for Tots with DSSH I'm sure anyone who is going for that will also be waiting for the flip on Monday

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk

Aren't they starting toys for tots on Monday too. Do you think they'll have a big line for that? I've never done Toys for Tots with DSSH I'm sure anyone who is going for that will also be waiting for the flip on Monday

I’m wondering the same thing!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They might be, but most of the TFT pins are LE500 and don't run out the same day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back