• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2017 PTD Discussion Thread - UPDATED 11/28/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
2017 PTD Discussion Thread - UPDATED 11/28/17
List updated. Sorry I was unable to update from work. Had two trials this afternoon. UGH!

Got my grey... I mean White Rabbit today - yay!

But since that's it for the previewed ones, I'm worried for the uncharted releases ahead given the insanity of these lines! :(

Yay! Glad you got one. Today's line was hopefully, just a bi-product of coming out of a "Flip Blockout" period and future releases would be more calm. Plus, I'm sure everyone saw what the first three were, and knew there would be a 2nd flip today, so don't go too far.

Managed to get all six PTDs released today! Got there at 9 am, left at 6 pm :') but I had fun! Apparently something had happened with the White Rabbit PTD? Something about the manager being upset and putting a paper over the PTD in the case saying it was sold out before all pins were sold...
not sure how true that was, considering I heard it down the grapevine lol

Managed to get all six PTDs released today! Got there at 9 am, left at 6 pm :') but I had fun! Apparently something had happened with the White Rabbit PTD? Something about the manager being upset and putting a paper over the PTD in the case saying it was sold out before all pins were sold...
not sure how true that was, considering I heard it down the grapevine lol
I saw the paper up but I didn't hear about it actually not being sold out

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

5c4aaf2e8bf247d286cefb9cd5e5dec5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And I was doing so well not buying pins this month , a new EQ grail methinks :D

I wonder if anyone will show up today or if yesterday broke people's spirit.

That is no joke! I'm exhausted from going out there and waiting hours at a time! My bf actually got the EQ PTD for me last night.. he's never stood in line for 2 hours by himself before!! A true quest for PTDs haha

Welp, didn't dodge this one XD if anyone ends up with a Hei Hei, I have a few wdi Clusters left XD

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back