• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2017 PTD Discussion Thread - UPDATED 11/28/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black/White Donald and Daisy couple, LE200
Maui, Moana, Gramma Tala, all LE300
Riley and Imaginary Boyfriend, LE 400
Mufasa, LE300
Armored GoGo, LE300
Street Clothes Fred, Honey Lemon, GoGo, all LE300
Toot Toot and Bowling Shirt Finnick, Flash, Bellwether, Gideon Grey, all LE300

Hula Timon LE200 just to spite me

Mufasa, LE300
Armored GoGo, LE300

I can't wait for the zootopia PTDs!! Def would want to add the Finnick and Flash ptds to my ptd collection!

Great ideas!! I'll try to limit myself, but here are ones I would think would be cool (but would probably never happen):

Single Characters:
Max, Roxanne, PJ Pete, or basically anyone see from a Goofy Movie: All LE300
Except for a POWERLINE PTD (WOULDN'T THAT BE COOL): LE200 BECAUSE OF HOW COOL IT IS
Captain Amelia, B.E.N., Dr. Doppler, and John Silver from Treasure Planet: LE200
(I'll add more later)

Couples:
Bianca and Bernard: LE400
Hercules and Meg: LE400
Duchess and Thomas O'Malley: LE400
Lady and the Tramp: LE400

But personally I'm hoping for my idea of a Clopin PTD to become a reality, LE 300

64a6ec01f4c33659e80695a02f2ea5ba.jpg

I would also love to see some Disney Afternoon PTDs! Rescue Rangers Chip and Dale, Gadget, LEXINGTON, any of the Gummi Bears...

They'll probably also do some more villains and some more Pooh characters (Tigger, Piglet, Rabbit, etc.).

Since we got a Rhino Guard PTD... how about the hippos (what exactly is their job?), or the trumpeter elephants, or the archer wolves, or or or Captain Crock!
I will take any random obscure RH characters haha, they could do the Mama Rabbit!

Mufasa, LE300
Armored GoGo, LE300

I would die for a Gideon Grey *heart eyes*

I'd put money on Moana and Maui. And obviously I'm super hoping for Tamatoa.

That Clopin design is pretty rad too! And I like Nutmeg's suggestion a while ago for another Esmeralda in her red dress.

I would also love to see some Disney Afternoon PTDs! Rescue Rangers Chip and Dale, Gadget, LEXINGTON, any of the Gummi Bears...

They'll probably also do some more villains and some more Pooh characters (Tigger, Piglet, Rabbit, etc.).

Gadget would make me so happy!

tumblr_inline_na6qj5FItr1rzj59h.gif

Also still waiting and hoping for a Slightly from Peter Pan...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if these guesses are realistic, but here is what I would like:
A Golden Afternoon PTD
A Doorknob PTD - I not sure how this would work, but maybe he's opening his mouth and you can see the ice cream through the "keyhole"
Tugly Woods Duck Family PTD
Glasses Bird PTD (or better yet, Alice wearing the Glasses Bird PTD)
Bread and Butterflies PTD
Queen and King of Hearts Couple PTD
Zootopia Sloth

Realistically:
I think the Mufasa suggestion was a good one.
Maui has to be coming up.
Clawhauser.
Mr Big's Daughter
Maybe a Ducktales one since that has been revived.
With Toy Story 4 coming out, I am trying to think who is left that needs a PTD, but I predict a Toy Story PTD.

They still haven't done Peas in a Pod. That's the one Bonnie's Toy that is yet to come out (Totoro, sadly, doesn't count).

Since we got yet another Alice and White Rabbit, I fully expect another Cheshire and a Queen of Hearts at least coming up. Probably another Hatter, too. And no, I wish they wouldn't. :p I've always been one who is happy when there AREN'T pins released that I will need!

With the rerelease of Duck Tales, I hope we get more of those - Launchpad FTW!!!

Hank le 300 with ice cream inside the coffee pot or holding 7 ice creams like ursula
mr potato head with mustache stuck in ice cream le 300
Flash from zootopia with a melted sundae le 300
Flounder ptd swimming in his ice cream le 300
Barbie ptd le 200
kylo ren with mask on eating ice cream off the end of his lightsaber le 300
Headless Horseman holding his ice cream up in one hand instead of a pumpkin or holding the pumpkin up but full of ice cream le 300

Hank le 300 with ice cream inside the coffee pot or holding 7 ice creams like ursula
mr potato head with mustache stuck in ice cream le 300
Flash from zootopia with a melted sundae le 300
Flounder ptd swimming in his ice cream le 300
Barbie ptd le 200
kylo ren with mask on eating ice cream off the end of his lightsaber le 300
Headless Horseman holding his ice cream up in one hand instead of a pumpkin or holding the pumpkin up but full of ice cream le 300

Clever!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously I'd love Gerald
I'd also like a Clawhauser , any Clawhauser would be welcome though . A single HM and a boxed set pin between them is a joke :mad:
I'd also like a better Jafar , I'm not a fan of the current one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back