2018 Disney Doll Releases - NON Limited Edition (Classic, Animator, etc.)

Discussion in 'Other Disney Collectibles' started by starry_solo, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Meritre

Meritre Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

@Beryl (and anybody who's interested in the bride dolls)
    Got some bad news: the bride dolls were apparently a limited release for the royal wedding and won't come to the USA and are now sold out in the UK, too. :(

Beryl likes this.
  2. Meritre

Meritre Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

3. Beryl

Beryl New Member

0   0   0

My heart is shredded:(:( I've been going to my local Disney Store almost every two weeks from April for the bride dolls.
    Anyways thanks for the information! I hope they release bride dolls later some time. And I can still dream about the designer bride dolls!

Singing dolls! I really like Cinderella and Jasmine's not-so-usual outfit. And Cindy's new face painting is stunning! I might need to get Cindy. Again, thanks for the info:)

4. Meritre

Meritre Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Mine, too:( I was actually looking at Tia a few days ago and pondering if I shold get her and decided to wait a little longer Bad decision :(

You're welcome! :)

5. ladyroselie

ladyroselie Water Talent Fairy

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Bummer about the bride dolls, I was kind of keeping an eye out, but oh well...

I really like the singing Cindy, but her hair is so long and almost Aurora-like to me. I am glad they went with the 12in singing dolls, I stopped getting the 17in a long time ago because they just take up too much space. Hope they continue with some more in this style.

6. Meritre

Meritre Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

7. shooting4ownhand

shooting4ownhand Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0

I need the Ariel doll. She is so beautiful. I love the Jasmine too! Moana as well!

8. shooting4ownhand

shooting4ownhand Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0

The Ariel bride doll has shown up in the US. I bought her at my local Disney store in April (maybe May?). So they may all come to the US. We should at least see Ariel in the US.

9. Meritre

Meritre Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Ariel came out last year. These three were another batch. :(
    Ariel is available on shopdisney:
    Ariel Wedding Classic Doll - 11 1/2''

Edit: checked just now, she is no longer available :(

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018 at 1:28 AM
  10. Beryl

Beryl New Member

0   0   0

I went to the Disney store today and picked up some classic dolls and Elsa singing doll! She is stunning and her dress, especially her cape, is more detailed and full than the OFA classic doll set from last year. Btw they put her picture of Elsa in snow queen outfit on the back of the singing doll box, which was kind of weird. They should have put her picture in the winter outfit.

I was originally going to get Cinderella singing doll, but her dress was so plain and glittery in person. I am so sick and tired of all those glitters on the classic dolls and mini animators dolls, so I passed on her. I still like her face paint and her hair though.
    The classic dolls were only $8.25 each and the singing doll was 14.96 with the friends and family sale!
    [​IMG]

11. Meritre

Meritre Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

She's a beauty!

I fund some more new doll pictures, these aren't mine, either, I linked them from Sergio Ortigoza Clever
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Disneychildwithin

Disneychildwithin Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    58   0   0

These look really fun!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Purplemandms likes this.
  13. Runswthwolves

Runswthwolves Member

0   0   0

That Mulan is fantastic looking! Would love if they made a singing version but I'm not holding my breathe.

14. Beryl

Beryl New Member

0   0   0

Those playsets are so cute! Are they 11~12" tall just like the classic dolls or smaller? I can't really tell from the picture.

15. Meritre

Meritre Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

They are 11~12" tall just like the classic dolls. The mini dolls don't have elbow or wristjoints. :)