• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2018 Hidden Mickey Pins Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
2018 Hidden Mickey Pins Update

PinFanatic

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
As we all know the 2018 Hidden Mickey pins specific to the Walt Disney World Resort were released about a month ago. The good news is that another set, Wave B, is scheduled to be released sometime in September. The bad news, however, is that there will be no any additional shipments of the current set to WDW. This means that whatever is currently out there is all that there will be. I know that is really bad news for those who are visiting the WDW Resort over the summer as the stock of HM pins may be limited. :(

:( Gotta hope that Merlin can find me a Cheshire surfboard as it sounds like they won't be around by pin event time in August...

As we all know the 2018 Hidden Mickey pins specific to the Walt Disney World Resort were released about a month ago. The good news is that another set, Wave B, is scheduled to be released sometime in September. The bad news, however, is that there will be no any additional shipments of the current set to WDW. This means that whatever is currently out there is all that there will be. I know that is really bad news for those who are visiting the WDW Resort over the summer as the stock of HM pins may be limited. :(
So sad... but glad a second set might actually be released in 2018. So will focus on good news...

That explains the dearth of new pins resort wide this week. They are pretty much gone at this point.

I wouldn't say gone so to speak but locations have probably started rationing them so that they can stretch their supplies so that they have pins throughout the summer.

If anyone wants, I live in Orlando, too! I haven't seen any of the new HMs yet but I'll keep an eye out and run pick ups if I find any. It's gonna be tricky, though, that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back