• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2018 Hidden Mickey Release Watch

Which Upcoming HM Pin Set is YOUR Favorite (Pick One)

• WDW, Epcot Icons (6 pins)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DLR, Mickey Mouse (6 pins)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I need is one of the aces (forgot which one Merlin snagged for me from the AC trade boards). Good luck to those who go out hunting!

If anyone at WDW wants to set up a trade for West Coast pins and can get the full Alice in Wonderland hidden mickey set (including chaser) - let me know!

0e1721bfebf5144d81c064ed48c9b6a8.jpg

3f0c75553ab8d44f32c80c0da967f347.jpg

I forgot to mention, also, that unlike previous waves where there are six pins shown in a series but only five are released, this wave ALL of the shown pins I can confirm are part of the release. In fact, I am looking at all of the pins right now...they are pretty spiffy.
Since I have been collecting there have not been many pins labeled "completer"... are there less of these or what sets them apart?

Obviously for the ones released only in the mystery bags... these seem rarer... but for the ones that may be traded for, why call them completers if they are the same as all the other pins in the series... just trying to figure this out.

0e1721bfebf5144d81c064ed48c9b6a8.jpg

3f0c75553ab8d44f32c80c0da967f347.jpg

I forgot to mention, also, that unlike previous waves where there are six pins shown in a series but only five are released, this wave ALL of the shown pins I can confirm are part of the release. In fact, I am looking at all of the pins right now...they are pretty spiffy.
Why are the Wonderland pins in 2 different sizes/formats? That looks weird to me.

If anyone at WDW wants to set up a trade for West Coast pins and can get the full Alice in Wonderland hidden mickey set (including chaser) - let me know!

I can attempt to... It's been hard to complete any sets over here for a while. I'm looking for the Yzma HM and the new princess set, for anyone else who wants to attempt a coordination of trades. I'll be trying to find everything except the dwarfs on my end, unless anyone in particular needs them.

I can attempt to... It's been hard to complete any sets over here for a while. I'm looking for the Yzma HM and the new princess set, for anyone else who wants to attempt a coordination of trades. I'll be trying to find everything except the dwarfs on my end, unless anyone in particular needs them.
I would love to try to do some trading... perhaps a thread just to start our HM swapping?

image.jpg

The pin board at Panchito's Gifts and Sundries, at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort, this morning when it opened at 8am. Quite luscious with all the new Hidden Mickey Pins, plus some from the last set. :) Happy Trading...

OMG, I need those AIW cards! Amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

image.jpg

The pin board at Panchito's Gifts and Sundries, at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort, this morning when it opened at 8am. Quite luscious with all the new Hidden Mickey Pins, plus some from the last set. :) Happy Trading...
I so want to be trading with this board! Right now! Work be darned!

:( sorry, but that thread is going on hiatus for this wave at least. :(

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
I need an "I fully support you" button... Since 'like' is emotionally not where I am at. But I am going to like it anyway... Just know it means I fully support your decision... Even if it makes me sad. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back