• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! 2018 May The 4th R2DS/Leia Pin

SOLD! 2018 May The 4th R2DS/Leia Pin

TheMickeyMouseRules

Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder
Staff member
DPF Super Moderator
Rating - 100%
232   0   0
In search of a trade for this pin.
Pinpics is same as here.
180810cca8fb7acb5e21ad586eb3856c.jpg

Oh pm me.... I saw this at the Disney store where I live yesterday but didn't get it.... I can run by and see if it's still there.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Oh pm me.... I saw this at the Disney store where I live yesterday but didn't get it.... I can run by and see if it's still there.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
I couldn't make it to the store yesterday and they are now sold out. Very surprised how fast it sold out.

Yes, I would like the May the 4th pin for my perm collection (Star Wars with a focus on droids, Leia and Rey). This pin fits perfectly into it.

Still would love to trade for this pin. Can't believe how hard this one has become.

I am holding out a small amount of hope the DS will release additional. For a limited release pin, this one sold out crazy fast.

I wonder whether the production issues are one reason it's so hard to find. If they really were inclined to fall apart, that's fewer available. Come to think of it, I have a different Star Wars pin that came unglued way too quickly.

I wonder whether the production issues are one reason it's so hard to find. If they really were inclined to fall apart, that's fewer available. Come to think of it, I have a different Star Wars pin that came unglued way too quickly.
I have not heard anything about production issues on this pin. If they pulled some of them, that could explain it. Gives me more hope, more may be released.

Several people on Facebook complained about the picture of Leia falling off. Many actually arrived from ShopDisney that way.
Curious. I also had a lenticular pin arrive from Shop Disney (Judy of the Zootopia set) where the lenticular face fell off the pin. Seems like the glue they are using is failing.

Back