• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2018 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
It reminds me of the magical melodies that came out last year, I'm guessing it'll be at least $20+
I'm hearing it's gonna be $35 (ouch) And as usual, they messed up Scar's muzzle coloring again... not to mention Sarabi looks like Nala here lol
YiKyU2J.jpg

I'm hearing it's gonna be $35 (ouch) And as usual, they messed up Scar's muzzle coloring again... not to mention Sarabi looks like Nala here lol
YiKyU2J.jpg
I'm really shocked at that price. That's super expensive for a higher le park pin. I was expecting $24.99 like the quarterly pins last year (that also came in a massive box for no reason...)

Also, Scar's muzzle here makes for a good point about the Acme pins that took and eternity to come out. If it was seriously such an arduous task to get the designs and products approved for quality and to maintain Disney integrity, then how in the world do major color errors like this ~consistently~ happen. Like, these pins should have gone through rigorous checks, and seriously no one noticed Scar's face? I'm just getting conflicting messages...

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I'm really shocked at that price. That's super expensive for a higher le park pin. I was expecting $24.99 like the quarterly pins last year (that also came in a massive box for no reason...)

Also, Scar's muzzle here makes for a good point about the Acme pins that took and eternity to come out. If it was seriously such an arduous task to get the designs and products approved for quality and to maintain Disney integrity, then how in the world do major color errors like this ~consistently~ happen. Like, these pins should have gone through rigorous checks, and seriously no one noticed Scar's face? I'm just getting conflicting messages...

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
It REALLY grinds my gears. Also I have a pretty strict personal policy regarding pins like that. If his face is messed up like that, I don't get the pin... so passing on this one myself now :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back