• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2018 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if it's just me, but the lack of noses really bothers me on these ones. They didn't bother me before. Not sure why they do here...

I agree. I looked at these pins and thought where are the noses? Then I had to lookup the villain cuties and realized they didn’t have noses either. Clearly I don’t own any cuties pins. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone posted this yet? SDCC exclusive.

GTVTlFb.jpg

disneysidekick on IG posted a nice, clear picture of the princess cuties releasing on the 28th:

fZxZoQR.png
Thankfully (though not for my bank account), Snow looks adorable.

But Ariel is the worst. She looks like Groot in a red wig. It's ... disconcerting. Haha.
26f58136e5db2d005d1f84c1dfc8387e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I don't know if it's just me, but the lack of noses really bothers me on these ones. They didn't bother me before. Not sure why they do here...
I can't unsee the noses now. I mean I can't see the noses now. I mean I can't unsee not seeing the noses now. I little help here.......

I went into my local DS today and they had already sold out of the Hocus Pocus pins. Three people in a group bought them alllllllll.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I went into my local DS today and they had already sold out of the Hocus Pocus pins. Three people in a group bought them alllllllll.

Seriously? Bad job management. That’s some weapons grade BS.

Do those sets have purchase limits, though? It sucks, but if Disney didn't put a limit on the numbers of sets a person can buy there's nothing much a manager or cast member can do if the customer has enough money and wants to purchase them all. :/

Seriously? Bad job management. That’s some weapons grade BS.
Nah. There's a limit of 5 per person, but there were not more than 15. It's not LE, so they weren't expecting them to sell out so quickly. We've been having problems with resellers at our store recently coming in and buying everything up.

Im into those marvel pins but I wont stand for this scarlet witch erasure, hopefully im just not seeing it

Im into those marvel pins but I wont stand for this scarlet witch erasure, hopefully im just not seeing it

I thought they had done her in one of the previous year's sets, but I couldn't find her. But they do have Squirrel Girl and Angela oddly enough (given that they are both kind of lesser known characters).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back