• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2018 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2018 Pin Releases
New Hallmark pins. So cute!
51d62ecc8c46672e63031b64b55a7bd6.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Do not forget the stickers...
itty-bittys-Disney-Princess-Puffy-Stickers-Pack-of-24-root-1KDD1443_KDD1443_1470_1.jpg_Source_Image.jpg

itty-bittys-Disney-Princess-Puffy-Stickers-Pack-of-24-root-1KDD1443_KDD1443_1470_2.jpg_Source_Image.jpg

Last edited:
Have these been shown from Box Lunch?

11496500_hi

11422666_hi

11502729_hi

...I *just* placed a Box Lunch order yesterday. Guess I'll have to make another one, lol. Thank gosh they allow free shipping to stores. Anyway, I love these fun and unique designs for Mulan! Love that Mushu!

Also, I was just thinking that it would NOT surprise me at all if these Box Lunch designs eventually all popped up as the same designs for a future Mulan 4-pin flair set. Similar to what happened with the previewed Goofy Movie set with the same Max design. Like, all it needed was a Mushu pin to complete that set, and well, here it is!

So now I'm like...hoping I'm wrong because I bought/will buy every single one of these Mulan releases. If there's an official Disney version, I'm gonna be slightly annoyed because those will be better quality, and I dislike owning duplicate pins/poses/designs. Haaaa.

Also, that Mulan anniversary is gorgeous, and I need it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
...I *just* placed a Box Lunch order yesterday. Guess I'll have to make another one, lol. Thank gosh they allow free shipping to stores. Anyway, I love these fun and unique designs for Mulan! Love that Mushu!

Also, I was just thinking that it would NOT surprise me at all if these Box Lunch designs eventually all popped up as the same designs for a future Mulan 4-pin flair set. Similar to what happened with the previewed Goofy Movie set with the same Max design. Like, all it needed was a Mushu pin to complete that set, and well, here it is!

So now I'm like...hoping I'm wrong because I bought/will buy every single one of these Mulan releases. If there's an official Disney version, I'm gonna be slightly annoyed because those will be better quality, and I dislike owning duplicate pins/poses/designs. Haaaa.

Also, that Mulan anniversary is gorgeous, and I need it!

If that happens, then you just trade the duplicates away! I'm sure someone would still want them

If that happens, then you just trade the duplicates away! I'm sure someone would still want them

That's what I was gonna do if it did happen. There was still a part of me that worried people might only want the official Disney version though. I mean, I'm an example of that, lol.

But I do want new designs for a Mulan flair set. Let's make it 8 (including the 4 Box Lunch) unique designs for Mulan! >:D

So, I was thinking today that Disney has made lots of pins surrounding the hotels, but almost none of the restaurants on property. I wonder why. I would certainly buy some from my favorites.

I'd love some pins with food locations. I always buy pins to commemorate special events (like F&W), hotels, and rides. I have a few older ones from a few places, but I wish they had more.

Disneyland August releases (I could only find this price-marked photo right now, hopefully will come across a clean one soon) :

37804294_10204721816363480_523780590416166912_n.jpg

With these Pixar character sets being 3 or 4 pins only, I wonder how they'll do Inside Out. Will they make an exception and do all five emotions? Or will they do four and just leave out Fear like they usually do?

LOL! I was just about to say, "Man, the park releases have been lame this year"...then I scrolled down and saw the 30th.

Not sure one release makes up for an overall blah year, but at least it's an excuse to head for the parks for once. :)

Disneyland August releases (I could only find this price-marked photo right now, hopefully will come across a clean one soon) :

37804294_10204721816363480_523780590416166912_n.jpg

With these Pixar character sets being 3 or 4 pins only, I wonder how they'll do Inside Out. Will they make an exception and do all five emotions? Or will they do four and just leave out Fear like they usually do?
Hrm, a lot exclusives this month, so that means WDW will probably be fairly quiet. Hopefully a WDW flyer will pop soon. :)

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back