• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2018 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beat me to this one.... HAHA
I DIDN'T SAY IT WAS PERFECT!

But that same sort of logo is on all of them. So the grey blob in the top left isn't his face.

485794a3e06c1272b421e4a5d83b5172.jpg

Therefore! It must be the only other available grey blob.

*holds for applause*

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I DIDN'T SAY IT WAS PERFECT!

But that same sort of logo is on all of them. So the grey blob in the top left isn't his face.

485794a3e06c1272b421e4a5d83b5172.jpg

Therefore! It must be the only other available grey blob.

*holds for applause*

It's also this pose/art.

70d6807805910c1686b49358f9aa6636.jpg

*holds for more applause*

Upon further inspection, I don’t think I NEED anything from the online release (besides rapunzel tiara as a trader). However, I do need piglet... so cute

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That flyer looks like all kinds of trouble.

Three of my collections are hit with the next round of Cursive Cuties. Definitely, stuff to try for on the online release. I will be at my Dad's house, so I hope that won't complicate things. But at least I know I'll be awake.

OK, I'm calling BS on the Lady and the Tramp color block. WTF are Si & Am?? I mean, really? I guess at least Aladdin has a VERY TINY Rajah on it...

OK, I'm calling BS on the Lady and the Tramp color block. WTF are Si & Am?? I mean, really? I guess at least Aladdin has a VERY TINY Rajah on it...
Oh you are right.... Defo calling shenanigans on LatT for no Si and Am. :/ that stinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back