• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2018 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news is that my friend was able to attend the D23 MOG event. Bad news (for me) she needs the AIW pins for herself to try and trade for the Tink pins she's missed this year (Profile, Peter Pan Cluster, DSSH London postcard, not sure what else) so none for me. Good news they still had the AIW Windows from the previous event, and better news they marked them down from $250 to $175. So I still get new AIW pins, and my wallet doesn't have to go into cardiac arrest.

If someone has Tink pins and needs the new Alice pins and will be attending the Epcot event, let me know and I will try and hook you guys up to discuss a possible trade.

Good news is that my friend was able to attend the D23 MOG event. Bad news (for me) she needs the AIW pins for herself to try and trade for the Tink pins she's missed this year (Profile, Peter Pan Cluster, DSSH London postcard, not sure what else) so none for me. Good news they still had the AIW Windows from the previous event, and better news they marked them down from $250 to $175. So I still get new AIW pins, and my wallet doesn't have to go into cardiac arrest.

If someone has Tink pins and needs the new Alice pins and will be attending the Epcot event, let me know and I will try and hook you guys up to discuss a possible trade.

Wow, they actually reduced the price!

I think that one's the winner for sure.

The Jumbo is... Elaborate. XD but a cool set up.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

The word you are looking for to describe the jumbo is FANTASTIC. Only a non-Alice person wouldn't "get" it. :p

Although this Alice person won't be getting it, literally, unless prices drop or they hang around awhile. I'm usually in an "Oh, fluff it" place, but WDI really hit me with this at a BAD time. (It is a dark day when Ann Can't Shop.)

Good news is that my friend was able to attend the D23 MOG event. Bad news (for me) she needs the AIW pins for herself to try and trade for the Tink pins she's missed this year (Profile, Peter Pan Cluster, DSSH London postcard, not sure what else) so none for me.

Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The box sets often eventually go on sale. Sadly for me, I paid full price! :/

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Totally tanks the trade value, and now I wish I hadn't bought them, because I'm not really willing lose money on them. Guess they'll go in a closet for 10 years...

I attended the D23 Sunday at MoG. It was one of the smoothest run events at MoG. I arrived around 7:15 am; the line was two blocks long. The D23/MoG team started at 8 am going down the line checking for photo ID, ticket, and gold membership card as well as giving out numbered wristband. I was number #129 that assured me the chance to get the full set of six AiW pins. We were allowed into the WDI campus around 8:30 am, giving every one a chance to go to Starbucks and the restrooms. The first 50 were allowed in prior to 9 am. IMHO, Most of today's shoppers were pin people, because they went in, bought their pins and left. I was in the third group and didn't expect to enter the store until 10:00. LOL, well, I was in and out by 10 am. There were no grab bags or framed artist proof WDI pins available. Pixar Fest pins and bolo ties were available; the Pinnochio jumbo pin and Toon Town jumbo pin were on sale, and there were lots of the Windows on Wonderland box set. I expect to see them at the WDI Destination D popup store at the Contemporary Resort in November.

No Food & Wine Figment pins?
latest

I received my set of these Stitch pins (purchased directly from BoxLunch).
Question: this set looks identical to the set posted on Disneypinblog: Stitch Lanyard Pin Set at SDCC 2018 - Disney Pins Blog
but the set does not appear to be LE400. It does look like it might be a limited release. Anyone know anything about this pin set?

It’s the same company, maybe it wasn’t actually or 400, or maybe only 400 were sold at comic con with the rest being distributed elsewhere?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw this on Facebook. Moana cutie has been added to the DSF case. I really hope I get a good number!

39036844_2083476065237917_1229126555288993792_n.jpg

And the online release pins have been added as well:

38828061_2083476118571245_3554107358953078784_n.jpg

39109203_2083476145237909_3553932330445832192_n.jpg

Photos posted by Jamie Adamski on Facebook.

ughh the hats are that soft puffy enamel style!? i'll have to see them in person on sat before I decide to try online..

Not a pin, but there may be some interested parties ;P

e3gdPQh.jpg

Looks fantastic. Hope this one does not sell out at DLR by 10 am every morning like the Little Green Men one did.
Not a pin, but there may be some interested parties ;P

e3gdPQh.jpg

Looks fantastic. I hope they don't sell out at DLR by 10 am like the Little Green Men ones did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back