• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2018 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
SO. Last night I showed my husband the new WDI Robin/Marian pin, and he said, "Cool. So we'll* have to get that, right? What else are we missing from our* collection?" And then he scrolled around PinPics asking, "Can we* afford this one? What about this one?"

*Please note the use of first-person plural.

giphy.gif

He also needed a bulletin board for his classroom this week. I told him to take the old one we had in our office, which happened to have a few pins I had gotten him on it (and one he bought himself on a school field trip to WDW). He said, "But... my pins..." So I gave him a spare pin bag and he very carefully arranged them inside and said, "I have to find a safe place for this."

So-love-So-what-makes-life-divine.gif
He is SO adorable!! You should definitely keep him. :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

I don't think I've seen this one posted here yet. Or did I miss the post?
From Disney Pins Blog:
"A new Coco pin was recently added to the Disney Movie Club for VIP members! This pin features Miguel and Dante. It is a limited series and the retail price is $6.95. Available late January 2018."

itfhNNJ.jpg

Yeah, it doesn't seem to have the charm or detail of some of the other recent DMC pins That being said, I think that their pins always look better in person than they do in photographs, so hopefully the real thing won't look as off.

Disney Designer: "You know all those crossovers that are so popular with fantasy pins right now? Let's do a Miguel meets Ronald McDonald pin. They'd be lovin it."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

And can we please throw in that scene from Ace Ventura where he's crawling out the rhino's butt, and all we can see is his arm? Instant hit.

Someone should really start a "Disney's Worst Pins" collection. Not a thread, an actual collection. Anyone done this yet?

I’ve got a fantasy pin that is so bad it’s good. So there’s thAt. There’s an IG of bad pins too that I follow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why we haven't seen the February flyer yet. I'm checking the website every 5 min and can't focus on anything else.

So... should we just guess what's going to be released tomorrow? Are they still doing the Star Wars vehicles? That was the only thing released the first week of January.

Have we seen a Valentine's Day, Mardi Gras, or President's Day pin release for the parks yet? They usually release one for each of these holidays in February.

So... should we just guess what's going to be released tomorrow? Are they still doing the Star Wars vehicles? That was the only thing released the first week of January.
I think the Death Star is next. It was on the preview board for January, but I think the preview boards got off beat (December previewed the Starspeeder, which came out in January).

I'm also assuming the Lunar New Year pins will get released, as so far I think it's just in DCA.

But I'll be at the parks at open, so Merlin's Morning Pin Watch will be returning. XD

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I think the Death Star is next. It was on the preview board for January, but I think the preview boards got off beat (December previewed the Starspeeder, which came out in January).

I'm also assuming the Lunar New Year pins will get released, as so far I think it's just in DCA.

But I'll be at the parks at open, so Merlin's Morning Pin Watch will be returning. XD

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

YAY! I love Merlin's Morning Report.

I went to look at what they released last February, and they skipped Feburary's flyer last year! What's up with the no flyer love for this month?

Try to keep up, young people:

7e1ccf065c37829b18910e9da1ae4b93.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back