• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2018 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2018 Pin Releases
"Accessories include: Jasmine's inhaler, Cinderella's broken slipper, Aurora's mug, Moana's coconut drink, and Snow White's glasses".

Wait... since when did Jasmine need an inhaler and Snow White need glasses? :eek:
Snow is the oldest princess... is she showing her age?

Man, that Merida flannel is tempting!

Again, torn between relief that there's no Felix/Calhoun and disappointment that there's no Felix/Calhoun. The You're My Hero set is pretty frickin' cute, though.

Maybe chaser?
file_7d841bd6.jpeg

Also, the pins on the ShopDisney website are not the same as the mystery set. They're made the same way the new designer pins were.

I wonder how many meetings they had to determine if Life's A Beach would be acceptable to use on Disney merchandise.
I'm still shocked the "Life's a Glitch" pin got approved. I seriously think it'll get pulled within the first few weeks. And this shirt might as well. Disney Moms get antsy. XD

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

My shopdisney hercules set came in, I put a picture in the mail days thread for anyone who was on the fence but they are cute, especially pegasus. Phil is tiiiny. Very happy overall

I mean... these shorts/boxers got approved for boys soooooo...
(and you have no idea how much I want these in an adult size lol)

nuM5POv.png

That one’s a little harder to get though, I think. If I’m thinking the same thing you are. Kids “shouldn’t” know that at 5-6 yrs old. lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back