• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2018 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2018 Pin Releases
Random question: what scene does Ariel wear the green dress like in the pin? I haven't seen TLM in some years, so I don't remember every scene. I remember a pink dress, the wedding dress, the shimmery one at the end; I'm sure she wore many more outfits.

It's her parks dress.
4da8cdbcc10eb2ab13a8b82430d8dc10--face-characters-disney-characters.jpg

It was specifically designed to set her apart from the rest of the princesses in color. It's probably my favorite of the parks dresses, because of the level of detail. You can only meet her in it at events, dining, and roaming.

If anyone happens to pick up the lanyard and wants to split it in the WDW area, let me know.

Not a pin, but wanted to post about this for the NBC Fans. The Lock Shock And Barrel Funko Figure is coming out today and online tonight supposedly on Hot Topic’s website. @Nasubionna

Funko POP Hunters on Twitter

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh my lord, thank you for tagging me in this, I had no idea this was a thing, it is so frickin' cute, and it's perfect because I hadn't gotten around to buying the regular pops and I definitely prefer this. SO CUTE. XD

The event today was just for D23 gold members who got a ticket online. (Some of these were cast members). I’m sure whatever is left will be available to cast members, probably starting tomorrow.

The SitS pins are gorgeous!

And I love the Lion King set! Especially the subway sign. :D Too bad they didn't have that when I saw it (but that was some years ago).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are any more Hero profiles due to come out, or are they all done? I counted 20 in the database, but seems like there should be more. Who have they missed? Ralph? Kristoff? Wall-E?

21 have been released so far. Tarzan was on the preview image but hasn't been released yet.

From that leak way long ago, there was also Simba (with Timon), Roger Rabbit (with Baby Herman), and Naveen.

Possible other ones to be released are Ralph, Felix, Miguel, Hector, Kristoff, Woody, Buzz, Mr. Incredible, Baymax, Hiro, Nick Wilde, and Maui.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back