• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2018 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not really surprised they did another one. But this is my favorite, I think. It has both Lady and Tramp on it and it's pretty adorable.

It's gonna be gone by the time I can get there, but good luck to those who head down!

So do we have any theories about the Stunning Silhouettes series???? As in, will there ever be a second release? Ha.

Well I had a theory but it didn’t come to pass... I was thinking since SS is LE300 and it said to be shared between WDW and DLR that they would be part of the pin trading nights because those are capped at 150 people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go get it! It’s adorable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

For the record, the LatT Marquee is not pin on pin, which I had assumed. Kinda disappointing. :/

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Agreed. It's adorable. But ... make adorable marquees for movies that don't have marquees. (@NutMeg and I are going to do a duet on this topic, any day now, haha.)

I'm ready to just start making fantasy marquees at this point. Disney had their chance. Time to take matters into our own hands... VIVA LA REVOLUTION!

Does anyone know if the D23 Expo Japan 'A Whole New World' 4 pin set is LE, and if so what LE? I can't decide if I want to buy one just for the BATB.

I'm sure I didn't see it posted in this thread yet so forgive me if it's been mentioned already!

Does anyone know if the D23 Expo Japan 'A Whole New World' 4 pin set is LE, and if so what LE? I can't decide if I want to buy one just for the BATB.

I'm sure I didn't see it posted in this thread yet so forgive me if it's been mentioned already!

Princess-Pins-D23-Expo-2018-Japan.jpg

From DisneyPinsBlog

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back