• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2018 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2018 Pin Releases
Ask and you shall receive.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
e5c51a07d04341e073a7e9698b607ac5.jpg

Thanks for the up-close pics!

...Urgh, okay, I'm gonna need Tadashi, Hiro, and Baymax...At least Yokai's piece doesn't cut into any of those 3, so I don't need him! xD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Alice with flowers OE is already out at DL (bought it yesterday lol). I'll be on the hunt for the Alice handbag pin though!

There's nothing Alice or teacups in the football set, is there? Was hard to tell from the pics!
Yeah, wow. My pic of that totally stunk. Sorry about that! XD here's a better one. And no, no Alice. :)
0ed588e853b21fcaccf3298b0c8d7b46.jpg

According to the cast member at the Disneyland, the Jafar window will be coming out early March and Hades will be late March so they can catch up!

According to the cast member at the Disneyland, the Jafar window will be coming out early March and Hades will be late March so they can catch up!

Aw man, seriously? The two I need in the same month? Crud. XD

Wait, is the February Once Upon a Time pin Wreck it Ralph or Pinocchio, or both? Or is Pinocchio March? Also, since there was no January Widow of Evil any guesses as to whether or not there will be 11 or will there be a month with 2?

Not sure now, because our preview board showed ENG, not Pinocchio or WIR.

Well, this CM seemed to be higher up, and joked about how her office has all of the samples for the entire set (speaking specifically of the Lattes). She also had a huge spreadsheet with specific release dates for both coasts. So I assume she's just got them all and, when she delegated out the board building, it got missed that it was a DLR exclusive XD

But she was quick to fix it and very jovial about upcoming pins. As @TiggerSue can attest, I personally have reason to be very excited for some pins down the line. XD

How do I get this job???? I want pins sent to me to review!

MERLIN, I'm confused, this February pin board shows Pinocchio as the next release for the Once Upon a Time series, the February park posters released showed Wreck it Ralph?
99% sure it's still going to be WiR. The Pinocchio pin was taken down not long after that picture, so it's probably a mistake.

Flyer tends to be more definitive than the preview boards.

giphy.gif

The DSF Black Panther release was just meh (doesn't really warrant its own thread). 208 showed up, no surprise and no word on PTDs. I pulled 177 and was out the door with my pins by 6:45. A lot of people either left or only bought the marquee and maybe one other pin. I think the marquee will sell out within the next few days (maybe by the end of the day, but at least half will be there at store open so it may take an extra day or two) and the rest will stick around for awhile.

Last edited:
Who or what is jingles? I thought it said jungles

Ahh, Jingles is one of the carousel horses. He's covered in Jingle Bells. In Saving Mr. Banks, they talk about "him" as being Mrs. Disney's favorite horse. If you go to ride the carousel, head towards the Mr. Toad's Wild ride side. He's stationed on that side when it stops. He's right behind a bench thingy on the carousel. I'll see if I have a photo.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back