• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2018 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have the windows pins been available for sale outside of the park (if so, where?) and would this change if a wristband rule is put in place?

Yes i deleted it cuz i didn’t want to confuse anyone else lol I can PM you if you wanna see the atrocity haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, would love to see what you concocted! YOU totally scared me cuz I thought what a weird time to flip, was getting ready to dash out when i saw JK
: P

Yes i deleted it cuz i didn’t want to confuse anyone else lol I can PM you if you wanna see the atrocity haha

OMG, just saw it!!!! Hoards would have been demanding baby moana and Dante, sorry don't know Gizmo. DSF would have been going NUTS

I've been offline pretty much all today so I've missed all the good April Fools Day stuff. What were the characters in the fake flip?

979925ae746acf7cc5a95598731bdbad.jpg

New April flyer for Disneyland Paris is out!

Paris has the best pins! Please pardon my ignorance, but does "vitamine" mean something different in French? Because I love the idea of vitamin pins - pins are good for your health you know ;)

I'm pretty sure it's vitamin! And I agree with that statement for sure :p

@Spr175psu I can try and snag them when I'm over in May :)

Have the windows pins been available for sale outside of the park (if so, where?) and would this change if a wristband rule is put in place?
Yes at DTD Pin Traders, but their hours are unpredictable, I missed it last week cause they opened at 7, when normally it was 10, There might be others, I just haven't found them yet.
Usually wristbands are advised on the flyer, since there hasn't been one lately we'll have to see how it'll work out and/OR they'll let us know when we try to buy them, that we needed a wristband.
Disney usually has a disclaimer that it's subject to change, which is their Out if something goes wrong or differs from the norm.
Even for us locals it can be frustrating, but somehow there are those that have the Hotline! (not me I seem to be on snail mail) : p. I missed Hades not realizing it was peak season due to spring break? The last store, after checking others, cause they finally put a post it at the counter "windows sold out resort wide." Ugh

That healthy vitamin infused Ariel calls to me! Maybe even Tink, too. Add me to that list of folks interested in them for a pickup. :)

Yes at DTD Pin Traders, but their hours are unpredictable, I missed it last week cause they opened at 7, when normally it was 10, There might be others, I just haven't found them yet.
Usually wristbands are advised on the flyer, since there hasn't been one lately we'll have to see how it'll work out and/OR they'll let us know when we try to buy them, that we needed a wristband.
Disney usually has a disclaimer that it's subject to change, which is their Out if something goes wrong or differs from the norm.
Even for us locals it can be frustrating, but somehow there are those that have the Hotline! (not me I seem to be on snail mail) : p. I missed Hades not realizing it was peak season due to spring break? The last store, after checking others, cause they finally put a post it at the counter "windows sold out resort wide." Ugh
Is there any way to know what time the DTD store(s) will open for Ursula WofE? Seems like spring break should be over by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back