• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2018 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
So much for the peasant dress theory though! Tiana looks nice in the princess dress

You can make an argument for that not being Tiana's princess dress though. I think of her bayou wedding dress as her "real" princess dress.

Now that I think about it, I think Tiana has more costume changes that any other princess. You've got her waitress outfit, her "Almost There"/shadow realm dress, her costume that gets ruined at the party, the blue dress, the bayou wedding dress, her royal wedding dress, her construction clothes, and her final dress.

I guess everyone thought theyd release yesterday so they’re not totally off.. haha

So much for the peasant dress theory though! Tiana looks nice in the princess dress

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I could feel it in my bones they would be releasing a surprise set. I was sitting there yesterday going "I bet they will release a set soon".

Damn my intuition.

I think they are trying really hard to avoid the lines. They don't want people to line up for these...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

According to my mom traffic is horrendous too lol good luck everyone

Being a cast member on the east coast is rough on days like today.
giphy.gif

You can make an argument for that not being Tiana's princess dress though. I think of her bayou wedding dress as her "real" princess dress.

Now that I think about it, I think Tiana has more costume changes that any other princess. You've got her waitress outfit, her "Almost There"/shadow realm dress, her costume that gets ruined at the party, the blue dress, the bayou wedding dress, her royal wedding dress, her construction clothes, and her final dress.

You got me..... I need to watch this movie

CALHOOOOUN! I wasn't expecting her to be used since I didn't think they'd use two characters from the same movie (except from Frozen) because so many other heroines have been passed over, and Vanellope was a sure bet. (This also means that they NEED to do Felix during the Heroes set run!) I might be the only person who is most excited for Calhoun in this entire set. XD Finally a pin of her looking absolutely badass!

I've always wanted to collect Calhoun and Kida, but most Calhoun pins just aren't that great and Kida pins are so hard to find.

I agree with you on Calhoun. I don't know why they have a hard time translating her to great pins. *shrug* I know she's not really a major character, but neither are Taffyta and the other Sugar Rush racers and they have some awesome pins.

CALHOOOOUN! I wasn't expecting her to be used since I didn't think they'd use two characters from the same movie (except from Frozen) because so many other heroines have been passed over, and Vanellope was a sure bet. (This also means that they NEED to do Felix during the Heroes set run!) I might be the only person who is most excited for Calhoun in this entire set. XD Finally a pin of her looking absolutely badass!

Isn't it great? I'm tempted to scale down my BH6 collection to just the girls (sorry, boys!) and fill in the space with some Moana and Calhoun and Kida pins. Maybe Capt. Amelia too? I need to rewatch that movie.

Oh, and Elinor! Love me some Queen Elinor. Dang! Disney's got me all hopped up on awesome women now! :D

Last edited:
I support you and your Badass Women collection. :D

Honestly? That was my first idea for a collection! I even had a group called "Women Warriors" on the old PinPics. It was going to be my "Dynamite Gals" collection. :D I narrowed it down so I could focus on Mulan, but I've gotten about all I'm going to get for her at this point, and new stuff is few and far between. Might be time to revive the dream!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back