• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2018 Pin Releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2018 Pin Releases
We should make a contest to see who can guess the word. ;P

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

tumblr_oajfosItG61tk8ivso1_500.jpg

tenor.gif

I too will join you nutMeg in the dreading and anticipating a lovely pin. I very much want the Aurora pin from that set but considering that the only pins I’ve gotten from the villains version of the set was Hades and Frollo, I’m not holding out a lot of hope for Aurora.

Maybe I’ll be able to get a Pocahontas when she comes out since I figure she will be part of that set, or maybe even Tiana. I very much like those two princesses but they seem to be less popular than some of the others.

So a little birdie told me that the MOG heroine pins will release January 8th. They're LE 250. If anyone knows of how I can snag a Tink I will love you forever.

(These Fellas)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well shoot, I think I have a new alice grail.

And that Tink is adorable....

Last edited by a moderator:
What is haaaapppppeeennnnning? OUAT is LE 2000 and they can't send some over the continent?! *Cries*

Last edited:
Oh noooo! She got you on that double negative! Negative + Negative = Posistive
Ahhh*hates math*

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Actually, from a mathematics perspective Negative + Negative = even more Negative. However, Negative x Negative is indeed Positive! End of math lesson. Continue with the pins.

Last edited:
I just ran out of my champagne gummy bears from sugarfina yesterday ): guess it's time to bring out the bottle of [un-Disney-like drink redacted]

tumblr_inline_nmkj0lfqWL1qdo426_500.gif

Are those champagne gummies good?? I’ve just recently tried the gingerbread camels which were my first sugarfina candy. Pretty good but I know how pricey their candies are... idk if I can bring myself to buy those champagne gummy bears myself lol

[QUOTE=" (Random question: Is the Peter Pan Doorways to Disney still available?)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]
They had them at Downtown Disney on Saturday. I think they would still be around but I can't say for sure.

Are those champagne gummies good?? I’ve just recently tried the gingerbread camels which were my first sugarfina candy. Pretty good but I know how pricey their candies are... idk if I can bring myself to buy those champagne gummy bears myself lol

The gummies are all pretty good. But high end, yes, haha. I do know BF got a bunch of chocolate-based candies from Sugarfina and was less impressed with them. (But we're food snobs, so.) We had some Candy Envy going on, because I had Chosen Better. ;)

Yes!

ad4aa6836f9f3bd02c8a7666c7fc2f7d.jpg

There is a sugarfina in the mall by my house, we go there all the time. A lot of times they have free candy to give out to encourage you to try something new, to buy something it works out a lot with us.

Best gummies ever. Plus on Boxing Day the holiday packaged candies were buy one get one. :)

I actually gave out the champagne bear packets to my employees at Christmas - they were a hit!

I never liked any gummy candy until someone here sent me a secret santa gift with the Champagne Bears and I've been addicted every since. I'm still really picky with candy, but I've found several at Sugarfina that I love - Champagne Bears, Sparkling Bears, Peach Bellini, Roses, and Champagne Bubbles. The Dark Chocolate dipped bears and Dark Chocolate Bars with bears in them are the only chocolate items there that I have lilked - but they were aaaa-mazing!

Yeah I wasn't overall impressed with Sugarfina's cost in relation to its quality. I expected my mind to be blown. But out of all the ones I tried, I liked the champagne gummies the most!

So a little birdie told me that the MOG heroine pins will release January 8th. They're LE 250. If anyone knows of how I can snag a Tink I will love you forever.

(These Fellas)

[Image removed due to it being an internal Disney image]

Hey @starry_solo or other mod, the image I used was taken at LIAA of the preview boards that were released during the event. Does it still count as being internal?? I took it from twitter via Disney Pins Blog (it's a totally different photo than the flyer that was released)

Has anyone seen pics of the run Disney stuff for today? I think the medal has Mickey and Pluto on it. Any idea of the pins? Not sure if I want to go all the way to ESPN to check it out. XD

Yes!

ad4aa6836f9f3bd02c8a7666c7fc2f7d.jpg

There is a sugarfina in the mall by my house, we go there all the time. A lot of times they have free candy to give out to encourage you to try something new, to buy something it works out a lot with us.

Best gummies ever. Plus on Boxing Day the holiday packaged candies were buy one get one. :)

Lol I’m gonna have to try some samples haha the only store I know of is a little boutique in Pasadena, so I feel intimidated to go in and pressured to buy something lol

Thanks everyone for the gummy candy input!

Has anyone seen pics of the run Disney stuff for today? I think the medal has Mickey and Pluto on it. Any idea of the pins? Not sure if I want to go all the way to ESPN to check it out. XD

It's an easy bet that there will be pins that are medal replicas for all distances and challenges except the Kids' Race. I don't think they usually do 5k medal replica pins, but they previewed one so they'll have it. They'll also have some non-replica pins for all of the distances (except Kids') and challenges (usually incorporating the characters from the medals - so Mickey and Pluto for 5k, Mickey and Minnie for 10k, etc.), and some general race weekend pins. They usually have coast-to-coast pins, but with no DLR races this year I don't know if they'll have those as coast-to-coast isn't an option this year.

Here are the medals:

wdwmm46756732.jpg
wdwmm46756733.jpg
wdwmm46756734.jpg
Marath4444.jpg
wdwmm46756736.jpg

Since it's the 25th anniversary, they might have some special anniversary merchandise and pins, as well. They've used this retro-style image for several pieces of merchandise, so a pin of this design or in this style isn't out of the question:

file_73bd87cb.jpeg

The runDisney Facebook page showed two pins as part of their merchandise promo photo. 5k replica medal pin and a hinged marathon "I Did It!" pin:

26166998_2257250320967584_4855137271021963886_n.jpg

They'll probably also have this set:

file_75320810.jpeg

It's an easy bet that there will be pins that are medal replicas for all distances and challenges except the Kids' Race. I don't think they usually do 5k medal replica pins, but they previewed one so they'll have it. They'll also have some non-replica pins for all of the distances (except Kids') and challenges (usually incorporating the characters from the medals - so Mickey and Pluto for 5k, Mickey and Minnie for 10k, etc.), and some general race weekend pins. They usually have coast-to-coast pins, but with no DLR races this year I don't know if they'll have those as coast-to-coast isn't an option this year.

Here are the medals:

wdwmm46756732.jpg
wdwmm46756733.jpg
wdwmm46756734.jpg
Marath4444.jpg
wdwmm46756736.jpg

Since it's the 25th anniversary, they might have some special anniversary merchandise and pins, as well. They've used this retro-style image for several pieces of merchandise, so a pin of this design or in this style isn't out of the question:

file_73bd87cb.jpeg

The runDisney Facebook page showed two pins as part of their merchandise promo photo. 5k replica medal pin and a hinged marathon "I Did It!" pin:

file_75320810.jpeg
Awesome! Thank you, Tessa! :D

Here are the medals:

wdwmm46756732.jpg
wdwmm46756733.jpg
wdwmm46756734.jpg
Marath4444.jpg
wdwmm46756736.jpg

file_73bd87cb.jpeg

file_75320810.jpeg
Will that 4 pin rundisney set shop up on the shop Disney parks app?

Lol I’m gonna have to try some samples haha the only store I know of is a little boutique in Pasadena, so I feel intimidated to go in and pressured to buy something lol

Thanks everyone for the gummy candy input!

Hi Erin, there's a Sugarfina at Americana in Glendale, definitely less intimidating there. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back