• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2018 PTD Discussion Thread - UPDATED 12/18/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
You keeping that duck?
200.gif
Messaged

Yep, Marie sold out about five minutes before I got there, and Launchpad sold out while I was in line. I guess I can console myself that Launchpad is from the new DuckTales and not the 80's/90's Disney Afternoon DuckTales. ;)

I picked up a Chilly, though. He's pretty cute.

I hope he lasts until Saturday. I’m getting quite drawn to him even though I don’t even know the show he’s on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a lot of people bought Chilly. Soon as Marie sold out a lot of people left the line.

Also, I haven't been pin trading long but I'm surprised that every pin in this set is LE 300. I always noticed that the most popular character in the set had the biggest edition size (I mean, Elsa LE 750 and this was close to when Frozen was at its popularity peak).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back