• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2018 PTD Discussion Thread - UPDATED 12/18/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
2018 PTD Discussion Thread - UPDATED 12/18/2018
I want Ralph to keep my WIR PTD collection complete.

Do you think they released any of the Meet the Robinsons PTDs and then people complained about quality?

I want Ralph to keep my WIR PTD collection complete.

Do you think they released any of the Meet the Robinsons PTDs and then people complained about quality?

I don’t think so as soon as it flipped they didn’t release a single one, a cast member walked the line to inform everyone only two would be released on the flip instead of three.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aw maaaaaaan. I JUST updated my SitS case!! You guys don't understand how difficult that is. XD

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I have FOUR display cases for Boo. Just Boo. And they're full! Over 100 Boo pins--I'm a bit of a completist, but still missing a few (propita on pinpics). I have pins (and similar things) that there's just no more room for. My husband bought me two new large cases, so now I have to reset all of them.

Except for Boo, I've pretty much stopped collecting. I have TONS of older pins to sell, but have to figure out a good way.

Finally a new Great Mouse Detective!

9-EF4-B5-B6-3-F50-4095-9-E38-1071-B8367940.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back