• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2018 PTD Discussion Thread - UPDATED 12/18/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
2018 PTD Discussion Thread - UPDATED 12/18/2018
How does the value of PTD pins of obscure characters change long after their release? For instance I notice the PTD for Maleficent's goons tend to sell on the lower side than say.. the baby Dumbo PTD.
rafiki once 200 dollars now 30

Where did you see Rafiki go for $30? I have a hard time believing he tanked that much.

I was curious so I checked sold items on the auction site and found 4 sales that ended around 30. When you check the seller it was the same for three of the sales. :confused:

OH SHOOT. I just looked it up, too. One of the sellers is a definite scrapper seller, and the other account with four sold I'm guessing also is. (I highly doubt that someone in Florida just happened to have four of the same high-level legit PTD and sold them for that low.)

RIP, Rafiki PTD. :/ I'm glad I traded for mine before these came out, I guess.

OH SHOOT. I just looked it up, too. One of the sellers is a definite scrapper seller, and the other account with four sold I'm guessing also is. (I highly doubt that someone in Florida just happened to have four of the same high-level legit PTD and sold them for that low.)

Welp, rip me.

I guess that would also explain why I keep seeing so many of him lately. XD

That makes sense. I didn't look at the physical address listed. I just looked at the seller' name.

PS Does anyone else look up sold/completed auctions to see if too many of a pin is in circulation?

FLIP!

28058730_1854474381270656_1589508194635999977_n.jpg

I think Timothy will be the biggest draw, followed closely by Jangles (but only because he's from Inside Out). Though the non-emotion IO ones don't tend to stay expensive for long, so if I can't nab him from the shop I can just wait a bit for his price to come down. Skylar probably isn't going to be as popular since not a lot of people collect Disney Junior, though he has the smaller LE size on his side.

Skylar probably isn't going to be as popular since not a lot of people collect Disney Junior, though he has the smaller LE size on his side.

Yeah, as happy as I am for the folks (like @pretty Omi) who collect this ... I don't watch Elena of Avalor, so my first thought on seeing this pin was, "Who is this jumped-up wannabe spirit animal from Coco?" Ha ha ha.

We may be surprised! As much as I'm also surprised we haven't seen a Kion yet (please oh please oh please), Roadster Racer Mickey despite flipping last traded very well for myself and my friends! A lot of people wanted him because their kids love the show!

Oh no! Need skylar! Actually watching Elena right now. If anyone is heading over, please let me know if you have an extra one to trade or sell. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back