• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2018 PTD Discussion Thread - UPDATED 12/18/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either somone has a release pic, or they were bored with photoshop. Shame Dante and Baby Moana just might be an April fools joke. Ugh. Facebook why you do this???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Either somone has a release pic, or they were bored with photoshop. Shame Dante and Baby Moana just might be an April fools joke. Ugh. Facebook why you do this???

Pretty sure it's an April fool's joke, you can see where they pasted the 400 over

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Pretty sure it's an April fool's joke, you can see where they pasted the 400 over

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I figured as much. For a second I was excited about Dante. Then reality set in. The lettering is bad too.

I'm thinking Maui might be soon. Still waiting on Mufasa (cloud or otherwise), Sarabi, and Sarafina, plus adult Nala (and HULA TIMON). Ping would be AMAZING. And yes, a Robin/Marian couple would be great!

The more days that go by, the more I'm expecting the new set to drop at a really inconvenient time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back