• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! 2019 D23 Gold 10 Fan-Tastic Milestones Pin Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! 2019 D23 Gold 10 Fan-Tastic Milestones Pin Set

Sunoo

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I’m running a co-op on the 10 Fan-Tastic Milestones Pin Set that is the 2019 D23 Gold gift. You can see all the pins here: 2019 Gold Member Gift - D23

Splitting the cost comes down to $11.50 per pin, plus $3.50 shipping. If you’re interested in the tin, let me know and I can try to figure out what the shipping would cost.

If we can fill multiple sets, I’m happy to coordinate more than just one purchase. If we only fill one set, the others listed would be viewed as backups if people in the first set drop out.

The Skeleton Dance (90 years)
1. Me
2. Gatorguts (paid, shipping cost pending)
3. @Disneychildwithin (refunded)
4. @SkeleCountry

Donald Duck (85 years)
1. StreaksFox (shipped)
2. @KJackson1195 (shipped)
3. @Trever Bohling

Marvel Comics (80 years)
0. @John Dinger (declined)
1. @starry_solo (shipped)
2. @KJackson1195 (shipped)

Disneyland Television Series (65 years)
1. Me
2. @Poohlady5 (shipped)

Haunted Mansion (50 years)
1. @Poohlady5 (shipped)
2. @ItzaPinfan (paid)

The Muppet Movie (40 years)
1. @KJackson1195 (shipped)
2. @MasteringMatt (shipped)

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (35 years)
1. @ItzaPinfan (paid)
2. AVAILABLE

The Little Mermaid (30 years)
1. @ItzaPinfan (paid)
0. @Arendelle (declined)
2. AVAILABLE

The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror (25 years)
0. @broadwaybookworm (declined)
1. @KJackson1195 (shipped)
2. Private (shipped)

Up (10 years)
1. @starry_solo (shipped)
2. @starry_solo (shipped)
3. @pretty Omi

Tin
1. Gatorguts (shipping cost pending)
2. Me

Last edited:
I would be interested in the Marvel comics, Muppet Movie, Haunted Mansion, Disney TV, Indiana Jones, and Up. If I don't get them all, no problem. I get I'm far down the list on Disney TV and Haunted Mansion.

I would be interested in the Marvel comics, Muppet Movie, Haunted Mansion, Disney TV, Indiana Jones, and Up. If I don't get them all, no problem. I get I'm far down the list on Disney TV and Haunted Mansion.
Updated the list.

Looks like we should have one full set. I'll give it a few more days in case we fill a second so I can deal with them together.

If necessary, I might be interested in a Gold Membership anyway...esp, if that is helpful and I could get ANY help with the cost!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, I just went into the checkout process, and apparently shipping isn't included in the $100. The total for one set comes to $114.84, split 10 ways that comes to $11.50 per pin, plus the $3.50 shipping. I'm going to start messaging people for payment, if you want to drop out due to the increase, let me know. If we don't end up with enough people to fill a set due to dropouts, I'll issue a refund to anyone from that set who paid already.

I apologize for this, I swear it was $80 shipped when I looked into this initially (or I'm losing my mind, which is possible).

@Disneychildwithin
@Poohlady5
@John Dinger
@SkeleCountry
@KJackson1195
@ItzaPinfan
@Arendelle
@broadwaybookworm
@starry_solo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back