• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! 2019 DSF/DSSH Low Cost Pickups - New OEs In Stock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Tessa,
Thanks for offering to do this again.
Can you please put me down for Big Head Kittens, Heroine Cuties, and Ice Cream cartoons?
Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Pickup update - I got Poohlady5’s Evinrude and disneykin’s Aliens.

Availability update - Evinrude is now sold out, so requests for him are closed.

Also, I looked at all of the OE pins and noted which are available and their prices, so I will be updating that section shortly.

Big Head Kitties and Alice Cuties are now previewed in the case, as well.

57261407-976-F-4-E35-BB5-D-45156-AC568-A6.jpg

637-E12-DB-AE62-4-C3-F-BFB0-AB0-AE9269665.jpg

Can you pop me down for the Aliens PTD if it's still available? I've got an address in the US that can be shipped to :)

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

January Monthly Releases

47084534_2240457789338978_3077298137203736576_n.jpg

Alice in Wonderland Cuties - I will be keeping Cheshire and Alice; March Hare, White Rabbit, and Mad Hatter will be available.

Big Head Kitties - I will be keeping Cheshire, Berlioz, and Lucifer; Mochi and Oliver will be available.

Alice in Wonderland Cuties

White Rabbit - $26

1. CanaDaLE
2. MomeRathsOutgrabe
3. ItzaPinfan
4. Motba
5. raikipins
6. Haunted575
7. Arendelle
8. disneykins
9. jadeites-lady

Mad Hatter - $26

1. CanaDaLE
2. MomeRathsOutgrabe
3. Bridget M
4. Motba
5. Haunted575
6. Arendelle
7. disneykins
8. jadeites-lady

March Hare - $26

1. CanaDaLE
2. MomeRathsOutgrabe
3. Bridget M
4. Booger1964
5. Haunted575
6. jadeites-lady

Big Head Kitties

Mochi - $26

1. Poohlady5
2. ItzaPinfan
3. Spr175psu
4. Motba
5. starry_solo
6. raikipins
7. Voko20
8. disneykins
9. jadeites-lady
10. MasteringMatt
11. theoucharis

Oliver - $26

1. CanaDaLE
2. Poohlady5
3. Spr175psu
4. starry_solo
5. raikipins
6. Kerri780
7. Arendelle
8. disneykins
9. jadeites-lady
10. theoucharis
Very cool! How do we get in next time? Message you when we see it? Thanks for helping with pick ups!

Very cool! How do we get in next time? Message you when we see it? Thanks for helping with pick ups!

All of the drawings are still open, except for Evinrude and Miguel since they are sold out and I can;t get any more. The first drawing that will close will be the Alice Cuties, this coming Wednesday the 9th at 6 pm PST. All other monthly drawing lists are open until their cutoff date listed on the front page.

To enter, simply post in here which pin(s) you want and you will be added to the list. I don't take orders via private message, since posting order is important to the random drawing and for first-come, first-served sales.

All of the drawings are still open, except for Evinrude and Miguel since they are sold out and I can;t get any more. The first drawing that will close will be the Alice Cuties, this coming Wednesday the 9th at 6 pm PST. All other monthly drawing lists are open until their cutoff date listed on the front page.

To enter, simply post in here which pin(s) you want and you will be added to the list. I don't take orders via private message, since posting order is important to the random drawing and for first-come, first-served sales.
Can I please be put down for Oliver big heads please :) thanks!

Lists updated.

Also a reminder that signups for the drawing for Alice cuties closes tomorrow, Wednesday the 9th, at 6pm PST/9pm EST. I am positive that these pins will sell out during the release, so there will be no second chances to enter afterwards.

Lists updated. I've also gone through all posts again just to double check that I didn't miss anyone else.

Just under three hours left to sign up for Alice cuties!

Ok, here are the results:

White Rabbit - $26

1. CanaDaLE
2. MomeRathsOutgrabe
3. ItzaPinfan
4. Motba
5. raikipins
6. Haunted575
7. Arendelle
8. disneykins
9. jadeites-lady

DSFrabbit.png

Congratulations, @jadeites-lady !

Mad Hatter - $26

1. CanaDaLE
2. MomeRathsOutgrabe
3. Bridget M
4. Motba
5. Haunted575
6. Arendelle
7. disneykins
8. jadeites-lady

DSFhatter.png

Congratulations, @Haunted575 !

March Hare - $26

1. CanaDaLE
2. MomeRathsOutgrabe
3. Bridget M
4. Booger1964
5. Haunted575
6. jadeites-lady

DSF-hare.png

Congratulations, @MomeRathsOutgrabe !

I will be sending out invoices now. Please note that each winner has 48 hours to pay or it goes to the next person on the list. I will not touch the funds in Paypal, so if I am unable to get the pins, I can send refunds immediately on Saturday morning.

Runners up - while it is highly unlikely that I will be able to get a second of any of these (I attend DSF releases solo and I expect this release to sell out during the release), DSF releases surprise me sometimes. If I am able to get a second or if the winner chooses to pass or does not pay within the timeframe, you will have first dibs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back