• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2019 pin releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2019 pin releases
This is totally me with that DLR Easter pin even though my wife collects chip and dale.

c0efda07d0cc260f3424fbf2d053ce46ba88b764ec8fdeec8949afacdaef3412.jpg

I know how much everyone loves A Goofy Movie, and we're all deep and in love with 90's nostalgia... but there was never a Tiger Electronics handheld game for that movie. I was kinda hoping they'd do only ones that had an actual game, since so far, that was true! (I was holding out for a 101 Dalmatians, since that was arguably my favorite out of all the ones I owned)

I know how much everyone loves A Goofy Movie, and we're all deep and in love with 90's nostalgia... but there was never a Tiger Electronics handheld game for that movie. I was kinda hoping they'd do only ones that had an actual game, since so far, that was true! (I was holding out for a 101 Dalmatians, since that was arguably my favorite out of all the ones I owned)

They might be referencing this one:
181484767_1993-disneyaposs-goof-troop-electronic-lcd-handheld-game.jpg

I believe there was one for Goof Troop tho. I think this is supposed to be the substitute, since C&D Rescue Rangers is next.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Haven't heard anything yet about the egg hunt, but expecting they will do it again this year. Has anyone else heard anything? I'm also wondering if the characters on the egg pin will be the eggs for this year.

Haven't heard anything yet about the egg hunt, but expecting they will do it again this year. Has anyone else heard anything? I'm also wondering if the characters on the egg pin will be the eggs for this year.

Someone on Facebook said April 5th, though I don’t know where they got their info.

What is this egg hunt you speak of?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At Disneyland and Disney World, they hide big eggs around the parks and sell maps to find them. Once you found them you redeem the map for a prize, which is a small plastic egg of one of the characters.

Someone on Facebook said April 5th, though I don’t know where they got their info.

At Disneyland and Disney World, they hide big eggs around the parks and sell maps to find them. Once you found them you redeem the map for a prize, which is a small plastic egg of one of the characters.
They've made it the scavenger hunt for F&G this year. I miss Remy's ingredient hunt. It would be way more fun with all the things from KH3 I could say to annoy my sister.

*Points at Eggplant* *says in Donald voice* "This seems like a good ssssslpot to find some ingredientsssss."

They've made it the scavenger hunt for F&G this year. I miss Remy's ingredient hunt. It would be way more fun with all the things from KH3 I could say to annoy my sister.

*Points at Eggplant* *says in Donald voice* "This seems like a good ssssslpot to find some ingredientsssss."

04c5d67bed6509e59aa630892141e6c7.jpg
5bb93a37068c0d1729b87630eeeeabec.jpg
dc0d77ff44461812468ec8d4efd23716.jpg
443724309b5915b5f7752f5c474ae65f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Ugh. I just don't know why they ruined the Windows of Magic Pongo with the human in the bottom corner..... :0p

Haha, I had the same thought ... it seems really rude to imply that Pongo can't just be the "hero" in this scenario. He needs a human prop for support? Let a dog have his day and not have to share his pin. Booooooooooo! I personally won't stand for this anti-doggist propaganda!

Does the movie refer to Roger as his (Pongo’s) pet? So, maybe it is on point.
Oh! I think pongo does introduce Roger as his pet in the beginning of the movie. Good catch

Yeah, but ... refresh me (seriously ... I haven't been paying attention) on how many characters on any of these Windows have had to "share" so much airtime with their co-stars. If Roger is a "sidekick" (ha ha), why isn't Phil featured on the Herc pin? I know I haven't watched 101 Dalmations in a long time, and I do understand that Roger and Anita are important. BUT ... only Pongo, if I recall correctly, has had to share a pin to this extent. #thatscrap :D

What is this egg hunt you speak of?

Well, I asked the question one day before Disney answered it! The blog announces eggstravaganza will be from April 5-21. The eggs at Disneyland are Sleeping Beauty, Maleficent, Dumbo, Timothy, and another version of Mickey and Minnie. It does not match the egg pin, but still good. The eggs you hunt for, by the way, are not little. They are egg statues that are placed up and a little out of view on buildings and things, so they can be hard to spot. The eggs you "win" are about the size of a big real egg. You don't have to do the hunt, they usually give you the egg when you buy the map for 6.99. The eggs at WDW may be different.

Well, I asked the question one day before Disney answered it! The blog announces eggstravaganza will be from April 5-21. The eggs at Disneyland are Sleeping Beauty, Maleficent, Dumbo, Timothy, and another version of Mickey and Minnie. It does not match the egg pin, but still good. The eggs you hunt for, by the way, are not little. They are egg statues that are placed up and a little out of view on buildings and things, so they can be hard to spot. The eggs you "win" are about the size of a big real egg. You don't have to do the hunt, they usually give you the egg when you buy the map for 6.99. The eggs at WDW may be different.

So...I have to collect eggs now? [lip quiver] I can barely find HM that aren’t scrappers and fakes...lol...

010982352fde550a365dac6652c5e914.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back