• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

2019 pin releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
2019 pin releases
Are the name tags popular? For me even though I love a good Moana pin, I think since I’m not a cast member and don’t have that affinity/connection to the name tag, I don’t find myself totally like MUST HaVe. I just feel like a name tag is so intimately connected with a cast member, different than profiles or anniversary pins etc.

So I guess question is are these name tag pins popular? Or am I just a weirdo? [rhetorical second question, don’t answer that haha]

2bfdf9224d4bb3f22203381a0ff04552.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are the name tags popular? For me even though I love a good Moana pin, I think since I’m not a cast member and don’t have that affinity/connection to the name tag, I don’t find myself totally like MUST HaVe. I just feel like a name tag is so intimately connected with a cast member, different than profiles or anniversary pins etc.

So I guess question is are these name tag pins popular? Or am I just a weirdo? [rhetorical second question, don’t answer that haha]

2bfdf9224d4bb3f22203381a0ff04552.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think CMs tend to hang on to them a bit more than most for the very reasons you're saying. In that way, they can be kinda tricky to track down.

Generally, they're not really "high tier" pins, since the sets are usually LR at best. Certain ones are alaeyas popular from each set, but since the lesser characters of Moana are so under-served right now (Te Fiti, Te Ka, and Tamatoa especially) I think these will be theost popular Tag pins for a while.

To answer the second question:

a24e22f170b1034b88e2a119f638746d.gif

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Moana name tags, Moana event in Disney Magic Kingdoms. Is there a Moana anniversary or something?

I have been doing horribly at the events on that game. I think the last time I got all the characters was when Snow White came out. But still, I'll try.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I got all the WiR characters, but I spent actual money for that event because I am a sucker. :p

I have been doing horribly at the events on that game. I think the last time I got all the characters was when Snow White came out. But still, I'll try.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
You definitely need to be on it right from the start and be dedicated to tapping every X hours.

- incoherent screeching noises-
Moana, Maui
Hei Hei, Pua
Grandma Tala, Tui
Sina, MEEEEEEE
Te Fiti Te Ka

I kinda need one of these. Like really bad. Really really bad.
Sina!! That's who it is. Was trying to see the kakmora there, but Sina makes more sense from the coloring, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back