• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

25% Off Presidents Day Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
25% Off Presidents Day Sale

clarkc

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Disney Store has a 25% off all Sale Items today only (including Pins left over from the Pin Sale) - coupon code PRESDAY. They're also allowing an additional 10% off if you use the DRVCMEMBER code + $5.00 shipping. Bought the Diva 6 pin set for just under $75.00!

Figures - AFTER I just ordered more items!!! :(

Call and see if you can get them to add it to your order. I've done that in the past when some specials they have had and they have done it for me. I usually just end up saying if I had known you were going to do that, I wouldn't have ordered when I did.

Make sure if you have bought a bit from them in the past to say something about it, I did and I think that's why I got them to apply the credit to my order, since I was a repeat customer. If anything, doesn't hurt to try. I don't know that they will do it if they have already shipped it though. I had ordered mine a couple days before they had a good coupon code, and I was in time for them to apply it. The lady told me if it had already shipped, she wouldn't have been able to do anything.

Good luck! :wavey:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back