• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

[3/7/11 - Traders Added] Trading Disney Store Snow Globe Stitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
[3/7/11 - Traders Added] Trading Disney Store Snow Globe Stitch

gargress

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Marilyn :・゚✧
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
[UPDATED 3/7/2011: My trades list has been updated since the message below was posted. Snowglobe Stitch is still available. I've also added more pins to my Most Wanted List. Happy trading!]

I would like trade away the following minty pin for special Figment, Art Nouveau, Princess, or Fantasia pins:

pin78740

[pin]78740[/pin]

These are my current most wanted pins in no particular order. Any one my trades would be mailed instantly for any of the pins listed below:

Figment:
[pin]76905[/pin] Trade City Directional Signs Figment
[pin] 2621[/pin] Figment Head Against Epcot's Spaceship Earth

Fantasia:
[pin]15587[/pin] Search For Imagination Pin Event Fantasia Pegasus Colts
[pin]69469[/pin] Impression Series - Fantasia 2000 Sprite From Firebird Suite
[pin] 27311[/pin] Disney Auctions - Fantasia Blue Centaurette
[pin] 27309[/pin] Disney Auctions - Fantasia Pink Centaurette

Belle & Beast:
[pin]37501[/pin] Belle & Beast With Rose
[pin]61917[/pin] Belle & Beast Charm School
[pin] 30676[/pin] Disney Auctions - Ballerina Belle

Sleeping Beauty:
[pin]27870[/pin] This Is Love Sleeping Beauty Forest
[pin] 32583[/pin] Disney Auctions - Seasons - Aurora (Spring)
[pin] 30668[/pin] Disney Auctions - Aurora in Floral Frame

Ariel:
[pin]66681[/pin] Pavé Ariel
[pin] 35073[/pin] Disney Auctions Ariel Shell Necklace
[pin] 37280[/pin] Disney Auctions Aurora at Window (Pink Gown)

Misc:
[pin]80330[/pin] <-- Trying to complete this Food and Wine 2010 set!
[pin]56934[/pin] Dimensional Palace - Jasmine

Thank you and happy trading!

~Gargress

Last edited:
Wish I could help... Good luck!!!

This pin is SUPER cute!!!!
Pinpics: Pin #80330 <-- Trying to complete this Food and Wine 2010 set!

Thank you Nik! I've just been searching for that pin for so long that I don't mind what I have to trade away for it anymore. :D

I JUST arranged a trade with a CM from WDW... I emailed her asking if she or anyone she may know has this pin for trade... Hope something comes of it for you! :) That set is SUPER cute!!! I thought about collecting it way back when, but didn't figure I "needed" it, lol... Apparently I "need" everything now. What was I thinking?? LOL

I don't think that Food & Wine one should be that hard, because I think it is still for sale at Company D. I'm not going until May, but if you don't have by then, I could help (assuming availability).

I JUST arranged a trade with a CM from WDW... I emailed her asking if she or anyone she may know has this pin for trade... Hope something comes of it for you! :) That set is SUPER cute!!! I thought about collecting it way back when, but didn't figure I "needed" it, lol... Apparently I "need" everything now. What was I thinking?? LOL

Thank you so much! I'll keep my fingers crossed. <3

I don't think that Food & Wine one should be that hard, because I think it is still for sale at Company D. I'm not going until May, but if you don't have by then, I could help (assuming availability).

If I don't have the Portrait Tink or the Snowglobe Stitch anymore by then, I hope I could trade you something else for the Food and Wine Tink. :)

Thank you so much! I'll keep my fingers crossed. <3

If I don't have the Portrait Tink or the Snowglobe Stitch anymore by then, I hope I could trade you something else for the Food and Wine Tink. :)

She responded and said she was going to look in her traders to see if she still had it... so I'll let you know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back