• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

3 More Pins I am Unsure of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 More Pins I am Unsure of?

PinPuff

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I bought these pins on Ebay before I even knew what scrappers were, so I'm kinda doubtful on them being official. :p

Here are the pictures, if anybody could compare these to theirs and tell me, that would be great! ^.^ Thanks to all :)

Pin #1
8-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

If you can't read it, on the front at the top it says "Pin Trading", it has Chip in the middle, and on the bottom it says "Disney Parks."
On the back it says (in order)-
The Disney logo that says Pin Trading Authentic and all that...it's very clear to read if you're up close
Limited Release
(c) Disney China

Pin #2
6-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

The Disney pin logo thing that says "Official Pin Trading 2002"
Below that it says "Disney's Lanyard Pin Series"
Next to that it says (c) Disney Made In China
Below those 2 it says "Little Mermaid's Palace"

Pin #3
4-2.jpg

22-2.jpg

"Hidden Mickey Pin 2 of 5"
The Disney Pin trading logo that says "Authentic Official, Pin Trading, Disney Parks" (above "Disney Parks" it says 2010)
Next to that it says "(c) Disney China"

So, if anyone could compare their's with those, that would be great! :)

All the text is clear on them but the only thing I'm worried about is that they're kind of light compared to my other pins....But, I want to hear from you guys first. :)

Thanks! <3

-Puff
Next to that it says

I can't really tell by your pictures, but I can tell you, the first and third pin have been all over CM lanyards at WDW (the fake versions). Ebay just isn't the place to buy pins, more than likely you're going to get fakes.
Wish I had better news.

I've seen a lot of all 3 of those on lanyards at WDW. I would guess they are fakes.

I can't speak for the top pin becaue I do not have it in my personal collection. As far as the bottom 2 are concerned, those pins are not real at all. Little Mermaids Palace should be a gold color, not silver. That's a first series Cast Lanyard, those castles are dark gold with dark gold backs. The scrappers of these pins are more silver and very thin metal. The mickey on the bottom, again, the colors are WAY off on this one as well. People need to be more careful dealing with E-Bay. We believe that greater than 80% of all pins being sold on their are not real pins.

Thanks, guys! :)

I don't really care at all though, I got these for $3.00 exactly on Ebay, BEFORE I knew they were scrappers. xD Don't worry, never again! :) Only if the pin is ON the original card.
Also, the Little Mermaid Palace one is actually gold, in the picture it doesn't look like it.

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back