• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

49 State Pins for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
49 State Pins for Sale

dizbubbles

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
:) Here's the next collection... 49 of the states collection. I never did have Virginia. But the rest are there and have been displayed on the corkboard as shown. I'm asking $450 for the entire lot which is less than what I paid. That price includes shipping and insurance. Reasonable offers on my pins considered.
I still have references on dizpins.com (I checked! :) ) Message me if you want my email address to check me out.
I'll ship the pins on cards or foam, I have no clue where the original cards would be.
I accept Paypal, and I'll ship next day!
Thanks for considering....
(More to come.... Little Mermaid, Cars, + Trader Lots)
P9180001.jpg

Last edited:
OK... these are my oldest boy's pins. There are 100 of them. They have been displayed on the cork as shown. They will be shipped on foam or on cards. No original cards.
We're asking $175 which includes shipping and insurance.
If interested please message me.
Many thanks!
SOLD
P9180001-1.jpg

Last edited:
This is my middle son's collection of Chicken Little and Meet the Robinson's pins. The Bowler Hat Guy jumbo pin is a little tarnished..I don't know why. But there are 43 pins.. most of them are LE. Asking $125 which includes shipping and insurance.
chickenlittle.jpg

Last edited:
Another set... there are actually 7 pins. But the Pooh and Piglet bottle cap are a little tarnished looking. I'll include them as a bonus! Maybe you know how to clean them up? Otherwise... we have 5 great looking pop tops:
Asking $50 for the set, including shipping!
ON HOLD
disneypop1.jpg

Last edited:
Up for Sale.... another 100 pin trader lot. No picture, but a nice mix of rack pins, some LE's and Hidden Mickeys. All pins you'd be happy to trade or have in your collection! Asking $175 for the lot including shipping/insurance (US addresses only please)
Thanks for considering! :)
and SOLD

more to come......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back