• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

FOR SALE $5, $10, $15 pins - Hoping to get some DL spending $

FOR SALE $5, $10, $15 pins - Hoping to get some DL spending $

Sithathoriunet

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I haven't had as many babysitting shifts as I usually do lately, so I've pulled together a few pins that I'm hoping to sell to get some spending $ for my trip to Disneyland next week.
Anything claimed and paid for (PayPal Goods & Services) by this Friday the 8th will ship out before I leave. Anything later will still be much appreciated, but won't ship out until Monday the 18th at the earliest.
Any purchases of $50 or more will receive 10% off.
US Shipping will be $5 regardless of how many pins you get.
International Shipping will be at actual cost.

$5 pins

STILL AVAILABLE: Horizon Boot & Alice Kite
a26608376c7e408cea9a962028114774.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Last edited:
$10 pins

STILL AVAILABLE: Snow White cake slice, Ariel cake slice, Snow White with Prince, Pinocchio with snowball, Pinocchio with Cleo.
94d596c79749a6766bf5b847be8d0df9.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back