(8/8/18) - eBay: Your 15% Coupon Is On

Discussion in 'Anything Goes' started by DisneyJ, Mar 3, 2018.

1. Addicted to Alice Pins

Addicted to Alice Pins My name is Ann, and I'm here to enable you!

Rating - 100%
    82   0   0

What did you get, Lucy? :D

Disneychildwithin likes this.
  2. lynn99

lynn99 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    133   0   0

Bought myself a grail. I've rarely seen it for sale (in price range I was willing to pay anyway) or trade, and it popped up on ebay a couple(few) weeks ago....seller dropped price, plus the %20. Yay! but also sigh. now I really gotta sell some other stuff to replenish my bank account!

3. momin.ator

momin.ator Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    73   0   0

This thread should be called "Enabling Disney Pin Collectors". :)

starry_solo and DisneyJ like this.
  4. Disneychildwithin

Disneychildwithin Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    66   0   0

Okidoke, I have a pretty cool coupon experience. I asked my husband to use the coupon for me on a doll, next thing I know he's telling me: "um, I think you just bought a doll from your friend." I'm thinking what? It was Ann aka addicted to alice pins! She sent my hubby a message asking if he was "Lucy's husband." Yeah he was pretty creeped out by it, the one time I ask him to do something for me and Ann scares him half to death. lol Just playing. It was really funny though. Ann took pity on him and accepted an offer, then we were able to use the coupon, bonus! Every time I look at this doll (Coronation Elsa) I will think of you Ann.

I also scored the new character blocks set for $28 bucks each with this coupon, so thank you to DisneyJ!!!

cadien, Purplemandms and DisneyJ like this.
  5. Addicted to Alice Pins

Addicted to Alice Pins My name is Ann, and I'm here to enable you!

Rating - 100%
    82   0   0

Ha ha ha. The best part is: I didn't know who was making the offer but I could see he/she/it was in Champaign, IL. BUT I STILL DIDN'T GET IT. Was just like, "Oh wow, I'll have to tell Lucy someone from her town wants to buy a doll from me." Then we got the offer sorted and I could see more of the buyer's info, and I'm looking at the name going, "Holy figs! It's Lucy! But ... is it Lucy? Or is it Lucy's husband, buying her a surprise? Did he buy the right doll? What if he screwed up and she doesn't want this one? Or ... what if he's buying it for his secret girlfriend and I'm going to cause trouble by saying something to her?!" So ... I thought it was better to be creepy and message him to say, "Hi, this is creepy, but are you Lucy's husband?" :p

She's honestly my favorite Frozen doll, so I'm happy to know she will be in a wonderful home!!!!

6. Disneychildwithin

Rating - 100%
    66   0   0

Oh HECK NO he better not be buying somebody else a doll, especially when I don't get them unless I buy them myself. Ann, you better tell me! Sadly, he doesn't have a clue about my collections so for future reference, it's not a surprise. lol

I'm still missing a few, it's just my heart stopped when I saw the possibility of trading for Snow Queen. But just like getting Coronation Elsa, patience is a virtue I've developed as a collector...well, only for collecting that is.

7. DisneyJ

DisneyJ eBay Enabler

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

[​IMG]

8. Disneychildwithin

Rating - 100%
    66   0   0

And here she is!!! Ann even sent me a little something extra.[​IMG]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

9. bookhugger

bookhugger I love books!

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Congrats! And wow, you bought it from Ann via eBay and the coupon? What a small world!

10. DisneyJ

DisneyJ eBay Enabler

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

What is the Promotion?

8% in eBay Bucks on every qualifying item when you buy, or earn 8% on the value of the items you sell (the “Promotion”).

Who's eligible?
    Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—the offer is not transferable.

Promotion details
    The Promotion starts at 5:00AM PT on March 15, 2018 and ends at 11:59PM PT on March 17, 2018 (the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion applies to any qualifying items purchased during the Promotion Period that meet the minimum purchase requirement and any qualifying items listed during the Promotion Period and sold by March 27, 2018. Rewards will be deposited into participants’ eBay Bucks accounts by March 31, 2018. You must activate the offer to qualify.

*Qualifying purchases or items listed for sale exclude all items in the following categories: Classifieds; Business & Industrial, but only for Heavy Equipment within that category; Real Estate; Gift Cards & Coupons, including eBay Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts within that category; Bullion within the Coins & Paper category; and all categories in Motors, except Parts & Accessories.

Rewards are capped at $100 per transaction (purchase or sale) and $500 per Earn Period. See eBay Bucks Terms & Conditions for other program restrictions. Purchases must be completed during the Promotion Period and paid for before the Promotion ends. eBay reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the Promotion at any time.

starry_solo likes this.
  11. DisneyJ

DisneyJ eBay Enabler

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Should be a new coupon available on March 20 (3/20) - please see details in Post #1.

12. starry_solo

starry_solo Judge of the Dark Court Staff Member DPF Super Moderator

Rating - 100%
    507   0   0

Woohoo! And, of course, they don't combine the 8% deal either :p

13. DisneyJ

DisneyJ eBay Enabler

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Coupon Code is live!

Please see the details in Post #1.

bookhugger likes this.
  14. starry_solo

Rating - 100%
    507   0   0

So I bought Joan of Arcadia season 2 on DVD for $13 (before the 15% off) - then found the listing I had saved (but it didn't show up) for $11.37 - UGH.

A Harry Potter trunk purse

[​IMG]

And a BATB wallet

[​IMG]

Woop!

DisneyJ likes this.
  15. Tokaji

Tokaji Pins and Needles

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0

Bought a board game expansion I've been missing and some great books! Including the BatB piano songbook for the wife so I at least bought something Disney!

bookhugger and starry_solo like this.
  16. Disneychildwithin

Rating - 100%
    66   0   0

Oh goodness, how do I unsee that HP purse!

17. starry_solo

Rating - 100%
    507   0   0

You don't! It's sold at Hot Topic, but HT wants $50+ for it (after their own 25% off, original price is $70). But with the 15% off and the seller's price of $46, it was a cool $38

18. slbrabham

slbrabham Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Thanks for the heads up.

I bought a pin that I had been watching since it was released last year - the WDI Tiana with Stella. The seller dropped the price today and then accepted an offer of $40. With the discount, I snagged her for $34.

I can't wait to add her to my collection.

starry_solo and DisneyJ like this.
  19. DisneyJ

DisneyJ eBay Enabler

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

New eBay Bucks Promotion - details in Post #1

20. starry_solo

Rating - 100%
    507   0   0

$150+ - wow! I guess this is grail worthy pins

DisneyJ likes this.
  21. DisneyJ

DisneyJ eBay Enabler

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Yes, this could be Grail Day (or Days). The promotion will also help pay for the next big pin addition to anyone’s collection.

22. DisneyJ

DisneyJ eBay Enabler

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Another code - details in Post #1.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
  23. Purplemandms

Purplemandms Like the candy!

Rating - 100%
    54   0   0

Dang it I JUST bought a grail like 5 hours ago!! I called eBay and they won't let me retroactively apply the coupon. *grumble grumble*

24. DisneyJ

DisneyJ eBay Enabler

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

I am sorry to hear that. However, you were at least able to acquire a grail.

25. bookhugger

bookhugger I love books!

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

They suck!