• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

9/7 Update! Any pin now $30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
9/7 Update! Any pin now $30.

heyyouwannatrade

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
Alright, so my other thread had become a mess with my adding pictures all the time and trying to price each thing out so I thought this would be a much easier way to do this.

I will post pics of a lot of the pins I need to sell. My kids would love me if I took these out of their playroom. :lol: Not to mention dh would love me for paying down the cc some. Yesterday he TAPED THE CC STATEMENT TO THE COMPUTER just to remind me of what needs to be paid when I feel the need to buy pins. :rolleyes: OOPS!

So, since I really need to make a little cc payment cash I will start with a price... a price I feel the very most expensive pins I have in these pics would be worth. I will keep it open at that price for any pins anyone may want and after some time I will lower that price so that say each week it will get lower and lower. When it comes to a price you a comfortable with on certain pins please feel free to send me a pm and I will get them ready to go out to you.

Shipping is $2.50 for US shipping and just .25 for any additional pins.

If you need to ask about any of these pins please feel free to send me a message.

Pics coming in post 2. :)

Last edited:
Update! Any pin you like is now $30. :)

As time goes on I will lower the price of what is left.

I will X things out as they are sold!

Hopefully that all made sense. haha

101_1117-1.jpg

101_1126-1.jpg

101_1127-1.jpg

101_1128-1.jpg

101_1131-1.jpg

101_1125.jpg

101_1124.jpg

100_9790-1.jpg

101_1132.jpg

101_1135.jpg

Last edited:
Updates on what is left. All pm's answered. :) Everyone who has paid will have packages going out today. Thank you much!

Bumping one time before I lower the price next week. If you see anything you like please feel free to message me as I will be pulling some of the LE100 pins and such before doing the next price reduction. :)

Update! Price lowered and pics fixed. :) There are other pins in my trades I may be willing to part with as well so if you see something you are interested in just let me know and I will get a picture and add it here with a price for you.

I am interested in your Princess Premiere Birthstones of Snow White and Megara. If you can trade, that would be great!

Hi! I sent you a pm last week. Interested in your jessica as jasmine pin! Let me know if you would like to sell or work out a trade. :)

Hey girl, I am so sorry I have not messaged you back again yet. Every time I sat down to do it I got called away for something but I will send you a pm in just a minute. :)

I am interested in your Princess Premiere Birthstones of Snow White and Megara. If you can trade, that would be great!

Will send you a pm. :)

Somebody beat me to the Yeti pin. Isn't that Grape Soda Up pin in several forum sigs as a HG?

If I'm not mistaken, the pin in this listing is [pinpics]79510[/pinpics]

Most people who list the Ellie badge as their HG, usually want [pinpics]70628[/pinpics] or [pinpics]72920[/pinpics]

I have not bumped this in a while and could use some extra cash so I am going to try and sell off a few more of these. :) If you see anything in my traders you may be interested in feel free to ask. It may be something I would be willing to put up to sell as well.

FYI- not sure if this is just on my end but all the pics are not showing up. One time I refresh and half come up, the next time the other half come up but the first half is then missing. Not sure what it going on there other than Photobucket has been acting horrible today. You may want to refresh a few times to make sure you are actually seeing all of the pictures. I think there are about 10 of them in post #2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back