• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A b c d please help me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LKicon12.png

hahaha poor poor Dwayne!
you should have seen him after we all rode goofy's flight school! he sat next to me:nono: thats a no no on that ride!!
he was limping when he got off the ride!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

the ups store i go to doesn't do DC for the usps any more :sad: sorry. i hope it gets there soon. i dont know if it has anything with the usps closed on saterdays but if you dont get the pins i dont mond sending the ones you trade me back just keep me posted. and if you dont get them soon will ship back asap will DC# from the post office

the ups store i go to doesn't do DC for the usps any more :sad: sorry. i hope it gets there soon. i dont know if it has anything with the usps closed on saterdays but if you dont get the pins i dont mond sending the ones you trade me back just keep me posted. and if you dont get them soon will ship back asap will DC# from the post office

No worries :3 I have a USPS like that too, but I onl use it for international shipping thingies :3 My big one is open always though :D It'll be here :3 I trust yew~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back