• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A Belated Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Belated Introduction

MegglesM

Will Work For Stickers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I joined this forum a while ago during the Disney Designer Doll Debacle and just realized I never posted an introduction!
My name's Meghan, I'm 24 years old, and I'm a bit of a disney freak.
I'm relatively new to collecting pins, and thus far I've only traded pins at Disney World with Cast Members. My favorite pins that I own are #28203 (Ariel holding the fish skeleton pen) and the Ariel's Undersea Adventure Collector's set. Ariel is my favorite Disney character, closely followed by Belle and the 101 Dalmatians.
I haven't even established a holy grail list, because I know that looking through Pin Pics to assemble a list would inevitably bankrupt me.
Hope everyone's having a great day!

Hello there Megahn! Welcome to the forum! If you have any questions then feel free to ask, don't hesitate one bit.

Welcome to our wacky and crazy world of pin trading and everything Disney!!!!!

Vicki

Good thing we like freaks!! especially Disney Freaks!! Welcome to DPF! hope to trade soon! it is so much fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back