• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A few elusive Disney pieces I've been chasing

A few elusive Disney pieces I've been chasing

Constance

Bitterly Discontent.
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   1
Hello fellow pin enthusiasts! If you are anything like me then pins are not the only things you're chasing, and I thought I might ask here about some lovely Disneyana that I've been after but unable to find. Mostly Haunted Mansion pieces, and while I did post to the HM boards I am still waiting for the post to be approved, and it took a week just to get approved to make a post that has yet to be approved! So I am going to give it a shot here!

All prices are ideal, I am decently flexible!

First, way back in 2005 there were these darling Haunted Mansion Stretching Portrait tapestries made, originally retailing at 80 each, LE 999 I think. They came with batty hanging bars/hardware, and they are number one item I'm looking for. I would ideally like to pay about 600 for a set of four of them, and I do not mind if they're not in their original boxes as long as they are in good shape and not from a smoking home.

Second on my list is an absolutely darling Nightmare before Christmas lamp entitled "Sally the Seamstress". I am not sure what the the edition size was, if any, or how much she cost, but she was released in 2009 for HMH. I recently purchased a smaller Sally lamp in this Tiffany-lily stile for about 200, so I will say I would like to pay 350-400 for this one. Seen in all her loveliness here http://www.hauntedmansioncollectibles.com/2009/09/sally-the-seamstress-lamp

Third on my list, also from 2005, I am looking for two of the Haunted Mansion wall sconces, they sold for either 75 or 100 each, there was a discount given at the time, and they are LE 999. I'd like to pay about 250 for each torch/sconce

Lastly on my list, I've been chasing this gorgeous lenticular portrait of Master Gracey, someone said they bought it for around 300 on ebay. I have absolutely no other info on it, I've no idea if it's bootleg or a legit piece of Disney art, so anyone with info on this please let me know!

A huge thank you to Bricklayer and everyone for allowing us to post for other Disneyana!

And thank you all so much! Any help will make me very happy and my dear Husband's wallet very sad!

~Connie

Last edited:
Back