• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

A Grail for a Grail?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Grail for a Grail?
Ill have to start up a auction, but I dont have my laptop to do so properly, I will contact the people on the leaderboard to see if their offers are still valid but it will take me probably till next week :/

Ah, okay...now I'm nervous cause I gotta wait all over again :lol: but worth it! My bid still stands!!!!!

No problem, then I still have to ask my misses to see if im able to trade it, >.<

Well this whole thread reeks. You take "bids" of trade "offers" to pit people against each other and now when you're called on it you say you have to check with your girlfriend now?!

Well this whole thread reeks. You take "bids" of trade "offers" to pit people against each other and now when you're called on it you say you have to check with your girlfriend now?!

I fought her putting this up, she still tells me not to trade it and I have to accept all offers. Especially kupo since it seems like its going to the right hands.

And just incase its brought up, my IG name is :TeamElsaPins, for any confusion with the las vegas trader.

you post that you are gonna start an auction, for a pin that ISNT yours and you DONT have permission to trade away... Im sorry, but there are red flags all over this.

No problem, then I still have to ask my misses to see if im able to trade it, >.<

I fought her putting this up, she still tells me not to trade it and I have to accept all offers. Especially kupo since it seems like its going to the right hands.

you post that you are gonna start an auction, for a pin that ISNT yours and you DONT have permission to trade away... Im sorry, but there are red flags all over this.
And if that wasn't enough, when I explained to you, kocho72, that this thread needed to be run either as a trade thread OR an auction thread, you apologized to me in a PM, said that you closed the thread, and would be opening a trade auction thread later. I come to check on the situation a few days later ... no auction and this thread is still open. You didn't close the thread so I will close it for you. If you want to trade this pin, you can do it in an auction format in the Auction House (which means you are obligated to trade the pin away at the end of said auction, end of line).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back