• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! A huge overdue Thank You

ZAPPED! A huge overdue Thank You

summerskin

I control the weather
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
So you may remember a large amount of pins making their way to me to be given away to kids at parks. This is so overdue and I apologize about that. I didn't end up making it down to Disney due to my mom having a health emergency(she is good now). Instead, I will be going to distribute the pins a few days after the April gathering. We are extending our trip for another week and my mom will come down to join us for our family Disney vacation as planned.

I was expecting you know just the insane amount pins from my auction winner @slbrabham. She came through with those in spades but also spent me this amazing zaps as well. You are truly the sweetest human being in the world and am so glad to have gotten to know you through this forum.
b2gANTh.jpg

WJTNLDC.jpg

I also got a surprise package from @theoucharis containing these adorable booster packs. She wanted to send them to me to help me pass them out to kids. Every time we trade you manage to surprise my by your generosity.
Le3YBPt.jpg

I also got another box in the mail from @krand1276. She didn't win my auction but wanted to send me along these adorable pins to handout to kids. They are so darling and will be great to handout to some of the little ones that might be shyer. She also included these amazing kit kats which were delicious. The stitch is so fun and has been added to my Stitch display.
Jb6TqD3.jpg

And I found even another box. This box was giant and filled with not only pins but lanyards, tsums, and every little thing one could need to help spread some magic to kids. This amazing box was from @AshleyV. I couldn't believe just how many wonderful things that she sent for me to pass along. The pins are just so perfect for little ones and you are so amazingly giving to share these wonderful items. She also sent me these beautiful ocean pins as well for my collection.
13hzjDb.jpg

These were the pins I added out of my pins to make into lanyards.
ASJKTb2.jpg

The assembled pins totaled up to 236 which made 23 lanyards with 10 pins each and the six cards to hand out. We will be at the parks on April 30th to give kids all these lanyards. Here is the crazy generous amount of pins you all helped provide. Thank you so much to all of you. You blew me away and will help spread some Disney magic.
V4G3LED.jpg

Back