• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Announcement A Huge Thank You to Dominic (Dom13)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Announcement A Huge Thank You to Dominic (Dom13)!

Cicada

Administrator
Staff member
DPF Administrator
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
A very big THANK YOU to Dominic/Dom13 for allowing DPF the opportunity to give his beloved bouncies a new home!

You can use them from the smilies menu when replying to a post or creating a thread by clicking "more" under the smilies pane on the right.

:eeyore::lumpy::phineas::daisy::goofy::meeko::pooh::dumbo::koda::mickey2::tigger::chip::mickey::hatbox::donald::piglet::madhatter::fig::stitch::cheshire:

Happy Posting!
-Bryan

Dominic is also the artist behind my signature.
He is a very talented guy who devotes a lot of his personal time.
Thanks as always Dom and as you know I appreciate all you help on the other site.

It's the next best thing to being able to attend Swap til You Drop....Thanks so much Dom!

:lumpy:

You're all welcome. I'm glad to see they're enjoyed so much!

Here's the LGM.

LGM_Wave.gif

i added the LGM :)

you can get it by typing : lgm : [without the spaces] :)

thanks again and happy posting! :lgm:

Oh! I see them! :cheshire:
(I just ate a bunch of hot curry for dinner. Looking at them all, jumping, jumping, jumping makes me kinda . . . burpie. Need antacid now. :eek: )

I just noticed that we don't have Ed from Lion King like we used to! Seeing that Ed isn't here kinda makes me like :eeyore: (sad)

Any chance we can have him back? :)

Thanks Dom! Are you able to add any Jack or Sally icons? :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back